• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

aelelarkin's feedback thread
1 1

57 posts in this topic

I just bought two slabs from Steve and I couldn't believe how fast they arrived from Canada to Florida. Plus they where very well packaged !!! Would not hesitate to buy from again !!!!

I am a first time buyer from Steve who just helped me knock out a bunch of HTF HG raw comics I've been looking for. I guess they're all up in Canada. He responded to my WTB ad with his list and was straight forward with his pricing which was very fair. His grading is accurate and conservative enough for my picky tastes. Steve was fantastic to work with and patient with my requests for front and back cover scans. Great communication and not pushy.

He packed the raw comics safely and very well protected and shipped right away providing tracking info. I'm very happy with this purchase and look forward to doing business with Steve in the future.

Thanks Steve! (thumbs u

Just finished my first transaction with Steve and it went perfectly from start to finish. (worship) The slabs were packed impeccably, shipped quickly, and Steve provided a quick tracking number and was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. I'll gladly look to buy from him again. (thumbs u

Got a sweet slab from Steve just the other day.  Couldn't have been better packed or faster!  Flawless transaction, and a nice guy who responds quickly to PMs.  Thanks, Steve!

Purchased an FF 77 slab from Steve's latest thread, great book shipped fast with exceptional care in packing and friendly customer service throughout. Easy A+ transaction. Many thanks Steve, its appreciated, and until next time :smile:

Cheers,

R