• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brand spanking new! Err books for sale that is :)

60 posts in this topic

Well just got notice that a batch of books is on the way back to me and should have them on Monday. Also another batch I expect back before the end of next week....sooooo here is a pre sale before scans available thread.

Just a note that all proceeds (except for shipping costs) from the Avengers #55 and the Dr. Strange #1 will go to the "Nikelspot" thread.

All the same rules apply, questions, comments, thread bumps, pm's welcome :)

Orders over $150, free shipping anywhere, under will be a flat $9.00

Thanks for looking!

Steve

Here is the group that will be here on Monday.

Amazing Spidey 94 9.6 ow/w --- $500

Amazing Spidey 138 9.4 white --- $45 --- SOLD

Amazing Spidey 139 9.8 ow/w ---- $1200 ---SOLD

The Champions #2 3 9.8's, 2 9.6's, 1 9.4 --- 9.8's are $110 each, 9.6's $40, 9.4 $30

Flash 214 9.6 ow/w --- $500

X-men 89 9.6 ow/w --- $250

Books that should be back by end of next week..

Amazing Adventures #7 9.6 --- $100

Amazing Spidey 125 9.2 white --- $95 --- SOLD

Amazing Spidey 127 9.6 white --- $120

Amazing Spidey 168 9.8 white --- $90

Avengers 55 8.5 ow/w (sent in for a friend) --- $50

Dr. Strange #1 9.4 but qualified white pages. (Cover and first wrap detached) --- $45 ---- SOLD

Giant Size Defenders 1 9.6 white --- $125

Marvel Feature #1 (Red Sonja) 9.8 white --- $125 --- SOLD

X-men 95 9.4 ow/w --- $275

...nothing I want :sorry:

That's good cus i want the marvel feature 1 (thumbs u

:takeit:

That's the only one I considered but like I said in your thread....I am going after bronze keys not just #1's so that book didn't quite meet my requirements so I am glad I left something for you :foryou:

Amazing Spidey 138 9.4 white --- $45

:takeit:

Umm, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this book AND the Spidey 125 were actually sold earlier today via pm...unfortunately I have been out till just now...sorry my friend. IF the buyer decides not to take it will let you know.

Sorry,

Steve

Shark, sorry for any possible confusion but I sent Steve a PM earlier this afternoon taking the ASM # 125 & 138 but failed to post an :takeit: in the thread.

Wow! Not being in touch with the BA Flash market, why is this book so valuable?

Thats an asking price my friend, always listening to offers and price comparisons. I know the 9.8 copy I had cost a mess load more then that :)

SR

I didnt see the proceeds for the Dr. Strange going to niklespot until just now. Not much for qualified books but :takeit: just to help out. Id take the Avengers 55 also but i already have a 9.6, sorry.

Thats an asking price my friend, always listening to offers and price comparisons. I know the 9.8 copy I had cost a mess load more then that :)

SR

Not questioning your asking price, Steve, just wondering why it was so pricey compared to other BA Flash. Forgot that it was a 100-pager.

Not questioning your asking price, Steve, just wondering why it was so pricey compared to other BA Flash.

Just curious Tim, if you aren't in touch with the BA Flash market how do you know how the price of one compares to the other?

Not questioning your asking price, Steve, just wondering why it was so pricey compared to other BA Flash.

Just curious Tim, if you aren't in touch with the BA Flash market how do you know how the price of one compares to the other?

:popcorn:

This is especially ironic, as I'm actually sitting in a theater right now eating popcorn.

This is especially ironic, as I'm actually sitting in a theater right now eating popcorn.

Isn't your phone suppose to be off in the theatre? :)

Movie hasn't started yet. Not much to see at the Long Beach Comic-Con, so I walked across the street to catch a matinee.

Movie hasn't started yet. Not much to see at the Long Beach Comic-Con, so I walked across the street to catch a matinee.

Anything good?