• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brand spanking new! Err books for sale that is :)

60 posts in this topic

I didnt see the proceeds for the Dr. Strange going to niklespot until just now. Not much for qualified books but :takeit: just to help out. Id take the Avengers 55 also but i already have a 9.6, sorry.

:applause:

(worship)

Just noticed this...very awesome of you to do this guys :applause:

Wow! Not being in touch with the BA Flash market, why is this book so valuable?

Not questioning your asking price, Steve, just wondering why it was so pricey compared to other BA Flash.

Just curious Tim, if you aren't in touch with the BA Flash market how do you know how the price of one compares to the other?

Rich, I`m just about in touch enough to know that most BA Flashes in 9.6 don`t go for $500.

The main reason for my question is that I`m REALLY out of touch with modern books and was wondering if it was a first appearance of some currently wildly popular villain or character or something. When I sold the Westen Penn Flash #139 several years ago, I had no idea that Prof. Zoom had become such a major character, so I was wondering if the same thing was happening.

Shark, sorry for any possible confusion but I sent Steve a PM earlier this afternoon taking the ASM # 125 & 138 but failed to post an :takeit: in the thread.

Not a big deal. I was just buying it as an upgrade copy. :)

Wow! Not being in touch with the BA Flash market, why is this book so valuable?

Not questioning your asking price, Steve, just wondering why it was so pricey compared to other BA Flash.

Just curious Tim, if you aren't in touch with the BA Flash market how do you know how the price of one compares to the other?

Rich, I`m just about in touch enough to know that most BA Flashes in 9.6 don`t go for $500.

The main reason for my question is that I`m REALLY out of touch with modern books and was wondering if it was a first appearance of some currently wildly popular villain or character or something. When I sold the Westen Penn Flash #139 several years ago, I had no idea that Prof. Zoom had become such a major character, so I was wondering if the same thing was happening.

Well I can admit I was not sure of pricing though the only info via GPA was 2007 (oakland copy) for $568 and 2009 ($263). I have seen sales of 9.4's in the $200-250 range so just guess here. If I don't get a realistic offer, will just put it up for auction and see what happens.

SR