• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotflips now has FREE SHIPPING!!

10 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

So Charles and I had a meeting last week we looking at all the feedback that consumers have given us in the first quarter of this year. Pro's and Con's (although there weren't many Cons to go through.) It was more about what we can do better. A lot of the feedback we got was that we do not have a shipping calculater built into the website and people are hesitant to place orders without knowing the shipping (very understandable) or they didn't want to go through the hassle of calling or emailing us for a shipping quote before they placed their order as stated on our homepage.

So we what we decided was to listen to our consumers (you!!) once again and offer up a section for our products that includes FREE SHIPPING!!

It is a work in progress as we only have cases available for purchase as of right now. However we intend to convert our entire website over to this format soon to include pack pricing as well. We might have to do a $100.00 minimum order to be eligible for FREE SHIPPING.

So check it out!! Just click on the FREE SHIPPING section of the left corner of the menu.

www.hotflips.com

Thank you as always,

Jeff and Charles Cerrito

Hey folks,

So Charles and I had a meeting last week we looking at all the feedback that consumers have given us in the first quarter of this year. Pro's and Con's (although there weren't many Cons to go through.) It was more about what we can do better. A lot of the feedback we got was that we do not have a shipping calculater built into the website and people are hesitant to place orders without knowing the shipping (very understandable) or they didn't want to go through the hassle of calling or emailing us for a shipping quote before they placed their order as stated on our homepage.

So we what we decided was to listen to our consumers (you!!) once again and offer up a section for our products that includes FREE SHIPPING!!

It is a work in progress as we only have cases available for purchase as of right now. However we intend to convert our entire website over to this format soon to include pack pricing as well. We might have to do a $100.00 minimum order to be eligible for FREE SHIPPING.

So check it out!! Just click on the FREE SHIPPING section of the left corner of the menu.

www.hotflips.com

Thank you as always,

Jeff and Charles Cerrito

Where's the love for your friends in the north??? :baiting:

You know Andre that we'll we always work with our Canadian neighbors to get the best shipping prices we can.

I know. You guys are the best. I'll never forget that first order when you shipped to me in Florida so I had them in time before I left for home. That's customer service!!!!!