• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HERITAGE TWINCITIES prices going nuts

40 posts in this topic

i dont know about you ppl but im getting outbid on everything

these books are going to be finsihing crazy high i think they way prices are shaping up with 3 days internet bidding left

the AF 15 is already @ 15k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took him 8 years to stop POSTING ALL IN CAPS. Give him a little break on the "starting a new thread every time I have a thought thing". Eventually he'll get it. He's proven he can learn ...

In the probation thread, people allude to folks that contribute to the community and to folks that don't. Guess in which column I put Ol' DonnyBlake ...

i'm going to require a list for each grouping, please

Aww, give 'im a break. To the best of my knowledge he's never started a thread about pressing.

(Ducks and runs, giggling)

What, Deathlok doesn't get any ol-hatin lovin these days (shrug)

Ok, I missed getting in his cross-hairs, but for those on the outside, it was pretty entertaining.

p.s has Dena left the company?

this board has six posters currently filling in for deathlok's duties, i believe. perhaps seven. my position is that there are a lot more targets these days than when old dk was around.

i'm sure others would agree

this board has six posters currently filling in for deathlok's duties, i believe. perhaps seven. my position is that there are a lot more targets these days than when old dk was around.

i'm sure others would agree

Ya thats fair comment.

The difference being DL made no pretences about who or what he was.

Ok, before a full de-railment... heritage, damn those prices!! :preach: