• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Isn't this a little high for a reprint?

7 posts in this topic

At least a few bidders didn't think so....$12 in the Guide...go figure....

Marvel Spectacular # 1 CGC 9.2

I think that a byproduct of slabbing is that the contents mean less and less. Who cares if it's a reprint?... it's an old comic with a cool cover and a 9.2 label. The rest is incidental. insane.gifinsane.gifgrin.gif

I don't know...I collect these 70s Marvel Reprints, and they are kinda tough to find in true NM, so I can understand someone actually wanting the book.

But, this is still the type of comic you can find in the dealer boxes (often at a discount), so why pay more then 3X Guide for only a 9.2 certified copy? confused-smiley-013.gif

On a side note, I sold this book at the Tampa show for $16 (well over Guide...reprints FF # 48 with a new Surfer cover). The guy didn't haggle or anything, just saw it, inspected it, and paid my asking. Must actually be a market out there for these books....893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1082465450207_MGC35.JPG