• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jbud73's Feedback thread
1 1

85 posts in this topic

Just received a large number of books from Jason's most recent sales thread, and I am extremely happy. The books were as described, and everything was shipped lightning fast to me. Factor in some great deals and top-notch communication, and I'll happily purchase from him again in the future. (thumbs u

Just got a stack of beautiful books, and wow, I'm ecstatic to add them to my collection. Accurately graded, bullet-proof packing, quick ship -- need I say more? If you see one of his threads in the sale section, do not hesitate!

I've dealt with Jason on several occasions, and on every one, the experience has been the same: spot-on grading, great communication, and everything well-packed and shipped quickly. I'm always happy to be a buyer in one of his sales threads. (thumbs u