• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hit 11 f.s. beat, rare and pricey SOLD/CLOSED

15 posts in this topic

well, with the #1 gone, i figure i'll let this one go, too. very pretty, as you can see, but off the staples, and the cover was split but is now taped together. very nice c/ow pages. back cover as pretty as the front. almost never seen for sale.

i guess it's a 2.0 or so, but it is what it is. since it is so rare and desirable, i'm putting $750 on it. if it doesn't sell for the many multiples, i'll just keep it for the cover. i'll take it on the thread wins, but i'll consider counters. i'll ship on me.

SOLD!!

hit11.jpg

Even the second bear is staring at the first one's feet, thinking "damn, morty's got some giant flippers!"

Good luck with the sale!

he damn sure does have some yeti-lookin' feet.

I'm good, Billy. No Chicago for me, although I would like to make that show one day. I'm booking my flight for SD Con this weekend. :whee:

damn.

I'm good, Billy. No Chicago for me, although I would like to make that show one day. I'm booking my flight for SD Con this weekend. :whee:

damn.

Aw now, you know you'll have a great time in Chicago. ^^

damn.

Aw now, you know you'll have a great time in Chicago. ^^

of course he will...my entire clan will be there :headbang:

San Diego is lame

Blitch, PLEASE! :taptaptap:

of course my entire clan will be in SD too, but can't get them in the door :cry:

well, with the #1 gone, i figure i'll let this one go, too. very pretty, as you can see, but off the staples, and the cover was split but is now taped together. very nice c/ow pages. back cover as pretty as the front. almost never seen for sale.

i guess it's a 2.0 or so, but it is what it is. since it is so rare and desirable, i'm putting $750 on it. if it doesn't sell for the many multiples, i'll just keep it for the cover. i'll take it on the thread wins, but i'll consider counters. i'll ship on me.

hit11.jpg

Not because i want the book of course but only to do what I can to help out!

:takeit:

hit11.jpg

Not because i want the book of course but only to do what I can to help out!

:takeit:

he strikes again! nuttin' but a winnah!

thanks buddy!