• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few books for tomorrow...added wbn32, ff's 6-10,12 9.0's- PRICE REDUCTIONS!

46 posts in this topic

hey bro when you put those books together in your lab 9.0 was the best you could do on those ff's?

i thought when you printed them up you only printed 9.6 or higher.

you have a lot of money invested in that old paper and cover stock to waste it printing 9.0 copies.

hey bro when you put those books together in your lab 9.0 was the best you could do on those ff's?

i thought when you printed them up you only printed 9.6 or higher.

you have a lot of money invested in that old paper and cover stock to waste it printing 9.0 copies.

lol

Guys, I am in Fort Myers at a softball tournament till Sunday afternoon so I will respond to the PM's I do have when I get back and forward scans at that point.

Thanks for some of the interest and I see alot of hm ...but no :takeit:

Thanks,

SR

Don't forget those originally 2 books Avengers 81 and Superman 205

Guys, I am in Fort Myers at a softball tournament till Sunday afternoon so I will respond to the PM's I do have when I get back and forward scans at that point.

Thanks for some of the interest and I see alot of hm ...but no :takeit:

Thanks,

SR

Don't forget those originally 2 books Avengers 81 and Superman 205

Love me some softball! We had a great team for about a half-dozen years in my mid-30s...about half of us baseball buds since childhood...played in the Torrance/Wilson Park League...we were the Banty Roosters...if a girl asked us "what's a banty rooster"...we'd say, "why that's a 2-pound !" :devil:

Recap of books..

Avengers #81 white 9.8 Asking $450

Superman #205 white 9.8 Asking $800 (last 2 sales were $850 rm copy and $956 pc copy) and this one is unbelievable

Werewolf By Night #32 9.6 $1300

FF #6 9.0 $5100

FF #7 9.0 $3500 --- SOLD

FF #8 9.0 $4000 --- SOLD

FF #9 9.0 $3000 --- SOLD

FF #10 9.0 $2500 --- SOLD

FF #12 9.0 $10,500 --- SOLD

Recap of books..

Avengers #81 white 9.8 Asking $450

Superman #205 white 9.8 Asking $800 (last 2 sales were $850 rm copy and $956 pc copy) and this one is unbelievable

Werewolf By Night #32 9.6 $1300

FF #6 9.0 $5100

FF #7 9.0 $3500

FF #8 9.0 $4000 --- SOLD

FF #9 9.0 $3000 --- SOLD

FF #10 9.0 $2500 --- SOLD

FF #12 9.0 $10,500 --- SOLD

Steve...why do you even mess with this low grade krap? :baiting::grin:

Just kidding of course. I was chatting with one of the guys helping out Desert Wind comics this weekend at the Dallas Comicon and we were chatting about the time machine that you and Greggy use. Fantastic books as always! (worship)