• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,988 posts in this topic

So i may have chance with these suckers if i can get the money 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There's always a chance. I have yet to send out two responses for firm "buy" offers for the entire HOM lot, cause I don't wanna do it just yet. Right now it's a two-face coin toss as to what will happen...

Open market, for those 100 pagers it will be a free for all.

With red1fshing coming out on top frown.gif

So i may have chance with these suckers if i can get the money 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There's always a chance. I have yet to send out two responses for firm "buy" offers for the entire HOM lot, cause I don't wanna do it just yet. Right now it's a two-face coin toss as to what will happen...

Does my eyes deceive me, or did he just win another HOM 193 raw for another $350? I see a formuite sniped at the last second (and lost)

Does my eyes deceive me, or did he just win another HOM 193 raw for another $350? I see a formuite sniped at the last second (and lost)

See he is going crazy lately, those 100 pagers have no chance of going to a forumites home.

You will get a good final price though

See he is going crazy lately, those 100 pagers have no chance of going to a forumites home.

Not necessarily--I know many folks that won't bid once certain bidders start entering the fray--redf1, serpi, and others. On the other hand, I know others that do punishment bidding as well devil.gif

Not necessarily--I know many folks that won't bid once certain bidders start entering the fray--redf1, serpi, and others. On the other hand, I know others that do punishment bidding as well devil.gif

If red1fshing bids, he will pay. devil.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Just think of the bidding list on these 100 pagers.

Possible people:

red1fshing 893censored-thumb.gif

serpi mad.gif

greggy smirk.gif

Those three alone will give you big dollars.

Serpi rarely bids on 100 pagers. thumbsup2.gif

Possible people:

serpi mad.gif

greggy smirk.gif

grin.gif

Even better.

Just think about the 22 100 page collectors supposedly on these boards

Possible people:

serpi mad.gif

greggy smirk.gif

redf1's crazy bids has forced me to consider non-ebay sources to get my books. Hell,. he's now on vault so I can't even get a deal there anymore. 893censored-thumb.gif

Possible people:

serpi mad.gif

greggy smirk.gif

redf1's crazy bids has forced me to consider non-ebay sources to get my books. Hell,. he's now on vault so I can't even get a deal there anymore. 893censored-thumb.gif

You're still buying!?!? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And just who are these non-ebay sources with high grade bronze horror? confused-smiley-013.gif

no, I'm not buying. You can breathe easier knowing there's one less nut on the prowl...

As for my sources, I am building my network for my horror fix, once I get back in the saddle..... BWA HA HA BWA HA HA HA

no, I'm not buying. You can breathe easier knowing there's one less nut on the prowl...

As for my sources, I am building my network for my horror fix, once I get back in the saddle..... BWA HA HA BWA HA HA HA

Not a bad idea.

thumbsup2.gif

well it seems redf1shing has found an adversary in snuffilmaker6! yet another crazy bidder in the fray foreheadslap.gif
ID is invalid....so 893censored-thumb.gif