• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,897 posts in this topic

On 11/26/2021 at 10:03 AM, tvindy said:

I have that issue of Unexpected. Isn't that the one where a giant rabbit goes after a little boy just because he eats chocolate bunnies and bites the head off first. The rabbit catches him and bites his head off. As a child, I never understood the logic. I mean, as a human, if I found out that a bunny rabbit liked to eat gingerbread men, I wouldn't feel the need to take revenge.

I was wondering what the story was about, and now I know! Unfortunately, my OCD won't let me read the books that I buy. I'm almost too paranoid to touch them, much less read them. I'm afraid that I might cause some kind of damage to my minty beauties. I'm not sure if the stories are meant to be logical? I think I prefer them when they're a little on the illogical side. 

Edited by Artifiction

On 11/26/2021 at 1:04 PM, Artifiction said:

I was wondering what the story was about, and now I know! Unfortunately, my OCD won't let me read the books that I buy. I'm almost too paranoid to touch them, much less read them. I'm afraid that I might cause some kind of damage to my minty beauties. I'm not sure if the stories are meant to be logical? I think I prefer them when they're a little on the illogical side. 

Yes, being illogical certainly makes them more memorable. xD

On 11/30/2021 at 9:14 PM, boppy99 said:

The later issues probably had way smaller print-runs--seeing as how all of the horror-anthologies were getting lined up for the chopping-block. Too bad. I collect those too and the ones outstanding on my want-list are indeed the later issues...

That's kinda what I was thinking.  VOE isn't the only title where it occurs, additionally Tomb of Darkness seems harder to find than the others too.

Edited by Mr.Fantastic

On 12/2/2021 at 6:26 PM, electricprune said:

The last three issues of VoE are very tough to find in high grade. I agree that the print runs were probably pretty low by then.

Tnuth is, none of the issues are very easy to get in higher grades.

Thanks for your input. Your VOE set is amazing! and the title Mausoleum of Malevolence. LOL.

Kudos to the person who got the Phantom Stranger 10 CGC 9.6 for $2200. I was thinking something high but even that went above my expectations. One of my favorite covers.

https://www.comiclink.com/Auctions/item.asp?back=%2FComicTrack%2FAuctions%2Fbids.asp&id=1530339

Edited by Rip