• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bono Vox the buyer of the 9.6 AF 15??

28 posts in this topic

any truth to this rumor?

his involvement in the Broadway Spidey thing would suggest he's a fan and i've heard rumors its him or LDC

discuss

I heard Kris Humphries bought it for Kim Kardashian. I guess it was the only way he could get her to sleep with him.

any truth to this rumor?

his involvement in the Broadway Spidey thing would suggest he's a fan and i've heard rumors its him or LDC

discuss

I heard Kris Humphries bought it for Kim Kardashian. I guess it was the only way he could get her to sleep with him.

If that's true then Kim can have every comic I own for just one hour with her. :luhv:

it is cool when famous people buy. it builds a little more interest in the hobby.

often times making people who normally wouldnt care look at funny books.

i have not heard anything about bono buying books.

this is about the time in this thread where one of the cgc comic board comedians will throw in his " still havnt found " quote.

Yeah, it was him.

I heard it was Bill Gates, or Paul Allen, or Leonard DiCaprio, or Steven Spielberg, or George Lucas, or Charlie Sheen, or Kirk Hammett.

i want people who normally wouldnt care to look at funny books.

to me that is one of the best things about all the movies coming out. they might get a child who has never been around comics to read one.

when i was a kid you could walk in any store and find books. now if you dont go to a comic book shop you simply do not see them. there is not a shop even in the town where i live. the nearest shop is thirty minutes away.

so i will take any publicity i can for this hobby that i grew up with and love.

Yeah, it was him.

Typical one-gimmick Godley and Creme video. :mad:

rumor is everyone was told to do whatever they could to try to make the Edge "lose it/ laugh" during the filming, and he had no idea what was coming.

On that angle I tend to like the video :)

any truth to this rumor?

discuss

What kind of car does he drive?

Yeah, it was him.

I heard it was Bill Gates, or Paul Allen, or Leonard DiCaprio, or Steven Spielberg, or George Lucas, or Charlie Sheen, or Kirk Hammett.

I hear it was Danny Dupcak. Then he trimmed it and tried for a 9.8.