• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mitch Mehdy Appreciation Thread

74 posts in this topic

Thank you Mitch for imparting the knowledge that with an Action 1, and a Jaguar XKE, I might get lucky (thumbs u

don't make his head already bigger than it is.

can it get bigger than a "hail to the king" sign-off? maybe "hail to the supreme being" would be more out there.

Thank you Mitch for imparting the knowledge that with an Action 1, and a Jaguar XKE, I might get lucky (thumbs u

Better underline and high-light the word "might".........just can't stress that enough. :baiting:

Mitch is my hero. I now know how to MANNUP by buying an unrestored Action #1, borrow my mother's shiny car and trolling for hi-school girls. Excelsior to the "king of comics" who used to be Steve Allen or Johnny Carson(?) (shrug)

I'd still like to see some books.

+1

Yea.... that would be nice, but I don't get the feeling Mitch is gonna stick around and become part of the family. He just dropped in for some cathartic writing. :popcorn:

In all seriousness...I obtained a copy of ASM #1 when I was 8 years old (1976) and owned it for a little while....can I be the prince of comics? :sumo:

Stable Boy. Its only SA.

lol

In all seriousness...I obtained a copy of ASM #1 when I was 8 years old (1976) and owned it for a little while....can I be the prince of comics? :sumo:

Stable Boy. Its only SA.

lol

I would be stable boy helper (or lower) since I wasn't even born till 1980 and my first big purchase was ASM 129. :cry: