• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mitch Mehdy Appreciation Thread

74 posts in this topic

Or you could just let Verzyl talk your ear off for free.

:baiting:

So true. I remember part of a story (because I couldn't stand around for more than 20 minutes) of John telling someone at his booth at SDCC how he acquired a particular Church book.

doh! That might've been my fault. While I was purchasing his copy of Hit #1 we got into a conversation about the Church collection that went on for some time. :sorry:

The only book I've seen him post is the old newspaper picture of of him with his first Action #1. I've seen quite a few of those around here over the last 3 years, even held one of Ricks in SD and got a pic taken. An if thats not enough, I have a friend here in town who owns one !! :popcorn:

So many nice books here...... So I say, c'mon Mitch, Mannup and lets see what you got :grin:

Based on what I've seen of your collection, and the experience you have in this business, Mehdy should be seeking your counsel in the area of manningup.

Yes. MrBedrock has knocked me on my butt quite a few times with his scans. I still think he should MANUP though and free some of those books from their plastic coffins.

;)

There is nothing manly about cracking out a comic that has already been read.

Besides, Parker is kind enough to post my reader copies :grin:

Based on what I've seen of your collection, and the experience you have in this business, Mehdy should be seeking your counsel in the area of manningup.

Yes. MrBedrock has knocked me on my butt quite a few times with his scans. I still think he should MANUP though and free some of those books from their plastic coffins.

;)

lol

;)

Other than that it requires great physical strength, courage, and a disdain for the commodity within......

Other than that it requires great disdain for the commodity within......

Exactly. And I have no disdain.

I have dis pain in my lower back, does that count (shrug)

;)

now that's darn rude.

But, like me, you have much love for the BOOK on the insdie :)

;)

now that's darn rude.

Can you tell us, Mr. Parker, was the statement accurate? :popcorn:

;)

now that's darn rude.

Can you tell us, Mr. Parker, was the statement accurate? :popcorn:

partially; some of my readers are so brittle that i can't risk scanning them to post!

Yes I do. And sometimes my love shows on the outside.

But the book will remain on the inside.

Yes I do. And sometimes my love shows on the outside.

But the book will remain on the inside.

:sorry: