• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 1 sold for $300k!

30 posts in this topic

Holy Smokes! I'm witnessing the 'no way in heck will i ever afford any major keys in my life' (at a high grade) epidsode. I should of been a wall street goon; then i could of had this. Maybe i should write a comic about it ... no, wait a second ...

:cry:

Ben, just once, how about reading through the past few weeks of threads before you start a new thread? I`d say there`s going to be a 99.9% probability that whatever it is you want to discuss has already been discussed, and then you can add your thoughts to the existing discussion.

Ben, FYI, to hopefully forestall a new thread in 3 weeks, a 6.5 Action #1 just sold on Comiclink.

It`s already being discussed in General. I know it might evade your scanning powers because it`s subtly hidden under the name of "Action 1 old label 6.5 sold on CLINK", so just wanted to let you know.

tim

i dont frequent the boards that often and dont have time to read alot of pages

apologies for reposting old news

i did check pages 2 and 3 of CG b4 i posted this thread and couldnt see it discussed, hence my post

As people have mentioned to you time and time again, try the search function. If there were a way to block individual poster's posts from appearing, I would block yours. That's how much I think of your duplicative posts. I'm sure I'm not the only person either.

As people have mentioned to you time and time again, try the search function. If there were a way to block individual poster's posts from appearing, I would block yours. That's how much I think of your duplicative posts. I'm sure I'm not the only person either.

I believe ignore user is the function you are ignoring, user.

I believe ignore user is the function you are ignoring, user.

lol

some of us dont have countless hours to spend on internet chatboards pandering to the anal posting etiquette protocols of others who do

this place used to be a fun place - the last few years there's alot more negativity, wowsing and holier than thou attitudes- not suprising given past episodes like the "jgreen punishment bids fiasco"