• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X feedbacks
1 1

91 posts in this topic

Another fine transaction with the Good Doctor, (with bombproof packaging for some beater Superboys, lol )

Recommended seller!

I have made several purchases from Tim and always been extremely happy.

However, I did test out his "bombproof" packing with my last shipment and unfortunately a stick of ammonium dynamite did destroy my books. :(

Lesson learned I guess.

At any rate, I will definitely buy from Tim again and highly recommend him to others.

I bought some old random raw Daredevils from this guy. He shipped quick and super well packaged. Great job and fun for all!!

Thank you.

When Dr X heard that I rare disease caused by reading too many 90's comics that could only be cured by a complete transplant of my lower torso he quickly found me a suitable match, had the "lucky" donor dealt with via some sort of Iron Fist pressure point punches and mailed me the necessary body parts.

The packaging was phenomenal. The body arrive completely undamaged and was far from my wildest hopes and dreams.

I have since made a full recovery I cant reccomend DiceX enough. Buy all of his comic books and anything else he ever has to sell, if for nothing else just to get the amazing packaging.

(ps Dice, I know beggars cant be choosers, but did the replacement parts have to come from a horse?)

signed

miraclemet

ZY55R.jpg

Edited by Miraclemet

Tim was nice enough to send me some free comic books, which I just received in the mail. I had offered to at least pay for shipping, but he didn't take me up on it. I now have some fun material to read. Thanks Tim!