• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 book tonight, DD 2 9.4 WHITE

33 posts in this topic

I repsonded to op question, so bug off.

:roflmao:

You responded to Steve's question after he asked you what your point was in commenting on DD1 in his thread for a DD TWO. Let me spell it out for you, it's rude to offer your pricing opinions in someone elses thread, but if you want to continue to be a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed, by all means. (thumbs u

This is alleybat aka Harold Fuller.

Ah, that explains the disgusting and threatening PMs. Thanks Mike. (thumbs u

You responded to Steve's question after he asked you what your point was in commenting on DD1 in his thread for a DD TWO. Let me spell it out for you, it's rude to offer your pricing opinions in someone elses thread, but if you want to continue to be a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed, by all means. (thumbs u

No problem! (thumbs u Unfortunately, it's not his only account. :(

He certainly has the persistence of a cockroach. Errr... And the disposition as well.

Threatening pm's...Dammm, I guess I haven't been blessed yet myself. :(

I was trying to figure out what repsonded meant but couldn't find it online or in the dictionary (shrug)

I was trying to figure out what repsonded meant but couldn't find it online or in the dictionary (shrug)

lol Yup. Hurt my feelings too. Called me a geek...

There's no point in trying to figure him out. He really should seek professional help. Check out his other posts tonight, and you will see what I mean.

Just 1 book tonight to try and move.

Daredevil #2 CGC 9.4 WHITE pages and a beauty

IMHO this is still a very underpriced run, especially the first 10-15 issues

Shipping is free and all same rules apply.

MO or check would work here :)

$4200 is the price.

Any questions let me know, and thanks for looking.

dd2.jpg

Nice book Steve :applause: