• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are you tired of hearing about???

Which of the following are you most sick of hearing about?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following are you most sick of hearing about?

28 posts in this topic

So, you don't even think talking about the "crash" rates up there as one of the "Shut the F**K Up!" topics?.... confused.gif.

Hmmm, I guess I could have included that one too. I just usually ignore those threads, so the "crash" doesn't really bother me. confused-smiley-013.gif

Pressing

CGG

Ian's quest

Hammer

Trimming

Ebay spammers

For me, 5 of the above list are important issues in our hobby and are worth discussing at length.

One of them however, is one persons obsession, which could do with condiderably less coverage.

OK, I just had an idea. Let me know if there are any other topics that bug you and I will set up a second poll.

And then, I will take the top 2-3 from each poll, and combine them into a final poll once all the choices have been made.

So tell me if I am missing anything (that hasn't already been mentioned - shills, etc.) and I will put it in a second poll.

Pressing

CGG

Ian's quest

Hammer

Trimming

Ebay spammers

For me, 5 of the above list are important issues in our hobby and are worth discussing at length.

One of them however, is one persons obsession, which could do with condiderably less coverage.

I couldn't agree more. These are some of the most hotly debated topics on the board, and I have learned a great deal from them. But when it gets to the point that there isn't anything more constructive said on the topic, then it gets tiresome.

And that is why we have this poll. grin.gif

Pressing

CGG

Ian's quest

Hammer

Trimming

Ebay spammers

You're right, except that this is the CGC forums we're talking about where obsession rules, so we blow right by the "discussing at length" portion of the program and move right into "grind the topic it into a fine paste" mode. Certain topics become all that certain posters can post about. When that happens these topics start to spread into the rest of the forums, driving those of us that got all we needed out of said topics in their first month of circulation nuts. 893frustrated.gif

You forgot ASM129 and Hulk 181!!!!! grin.gif Those two I would have voted for and yeah - the crash thread too.

There was a day when these two would have been runaway winner's. Now they didn't even make the poll.

The Golden Age of the Forum is truly over. frown.gifgrin.gif