• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ouch, says d.c.

41 posts in this topic

At least GL got a better rating than Johah Hex turd movie at zero rating. Might take a chance on cheap Tues. night.

oops, i didn't see the jonah hex one, either, if that counts as a mainstream comic flick, g.l. will make 5.

I have found some of the best movies got horrible reviews (thumbs u

almost any film can count among it's reviews a bad one.

rotten tomatoes collects ALL reviews out there, and simply gives the percentage "fresh" v. "rotten."

tell me what movie you found among "the best" in your opinion that have a 21% or thereabouts rating.

rotten tomatoes collects ALL reviews out there, and simply gives the percentage "fresh" v. "rotten."

tell me what movie you found among "the best" in your opinion that have a 21% or thereabouts rating.

don't keep those statistics but I do recall hearing on more than one occasion "horrible reviews (plural)" yet I enjoyed (thumbs u

don't keep those statistics but I do recall hearing on more than one occasion "horrible reviews (plural)" yet I enjoyed (thumbs u

not a one of us have failed to enjoy immensely a flick that has been pounded on by critics. i only point out that 21% is DAMN low. just for an example, that atrocious ghost rider movie had a 27% rating.

At least GL got a better rating than Johah Hex turd movie at zero rating. Might take a chance on cheap Tues. night.

oops, i didn't see the jonah hex one, either, if that counts as a mainstream comic flick, g.l. will make 5.

I don't think Jonah Hex qualifies as a Mainstream character (average person doesn't know who or what a Jonah Hex is.) Just sayin'.....

That was part of the problem the movie had, no one cared.

ghost rider :cloud9:

degrees from uf notwithstanding, you are pulling my leg on that one.

aren't you?

Duuuhhh! Two really smart guys dont always add up to an intelligent conversation! lol [i know, I know, you'll both revenge me for that one! Just dont call me stoopid!]

Saw it today. Expected little, but then that is always the case. A mediocre rather than terrible movie. Perhaps the most generic super-hero film I've seen, which is saying a lot. Nice sfx, reasonable handling of the concepts, but far too many negs to garner more than two stars out of five.