• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are you tired of hearing about? Part 2

Tired or hearing about something or someone?  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Tired or hearing about something or someone?

34 posts in this topic

The Wizard First Program! 893frustrated.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

It hasn't even been two days!!

Wait until there have been no fewer than a dozen threads started on the subject and WF is added the long list of other alleged improprieties committed by CGC that end up being included in various irrelevant discussions, then it will officially be beaten into the ground and should be added to the list. thumbsup2.gif

(Hint - if someone says "This is really, finally the real last straw and surely will mean the death of CGC and the hobby this time, and I'm not kidding (unlike last time when I said that was the last straw and I was leaving), and I'm really quitting collecting and I mean it this time! mad.gif" If this comes out, then the topic is just getting started... foreheadslap.gif)

Wait Doc, I am trying to figure out a way to create a thread combining Professional Pressing & The Wizard First program.....hmmmmmmm.......dealers resubbing their 9.5s, after pressing in hopes of getting a Universal 10.0! And then breaking the slab yet again, slicing off the bottom 1/4 inch of the book, submitting to CGG and having them send a bogus scan when they are accused of not catching the resto!

AHA! That's it!893whatthe.gif

OH, LIFE IS GOOD! 27_laughing.gif

Wait Doc, I am trying to figure out a way to create a thread combining Professional Pressing & The Wizard First program.....hmmmmmmm.......dealers resubbing their 9.5s, after pressing in hopes of getting a Universal 10.0! And then breaking the slab yet again, slicing off the bottom 1/4 inch of the book, submitting to CGG and having them send a bogus scan when they are accused of not catching the resto!

Nice try, but I didn't see Hulk 181 mentioned in there, did I? Well? popcorn.gif

Well the book in question would be the new Ultimate Hulk 181, #1. A new ten-issue mini-series that tells the story of Hulk 181 in a torturously slow and drawn out fashion! Yeah, that's the ticket!

Don't forget to have it signed too. tongue.gif

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Easy one: Anti-CGC posts. The anti-CGC campers do not belong here. Period.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone welcome Castro to the boards!!

That is close to what I am, JC - Benito Mussolini made the trains run ON TIME; EL AL AIR security guards gunned that terrorist swiftly at the LA Airport 2 years ago and there are no locks on the doors in Singapore - not a lot of crime there as they just deal with perpetrators the way they should be dealt with here and I am the subscriber of the " sacrifices must be made for the benefit of all" other than the sham we live under now: "one innocent person must be spared at all costs even if 1,000 guilty ones are set free". See OJ Simpson case.

Fidel

hi.gif

Still no crash option? confused.gif

That will be in the final round.

What I will be doing is taking the top 3 from each of Part 1 and 2, and then adding the crash option. Then we will see who the top dog is. devil.gif

Still no crash option? confused.gif

That will be in the final round.

What I will be doing is taking the top 3 from each of Part 1 and 2, and then adding the crash option. Then we will see who the top dog is. devil.gif

Clever. Very clever. The Crash option has taught you well.