• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men #30 cgc 9.4 oww. Yet..ANOTHER PRICE DROP $320

11 posts in this topic

Hello

$350 $320 comichut is determined to make a sale :sumo: How low will I go...?

How about $400 380 $370 for this beauty, obo? Pay via Paypal. I will include shipping to a domestic address via US Priority Mail, large box. I will include insurance too. I can hand it off to you at the San Diego Comic Con if you like.

This is a very colorful cover. The inks are more than just glossy, but very glossy in my opinion. The cover is perfectly centered. If you like X-Men and need this issue number, you will be very happy with this one... put a smile on your face and get this one.

First unconditional :takeit: posted on this thread wins.

Thanks for looking and PM me for questions and counter offers if you are so inclinded :)

Many Boardie references provided upon request.

X-men30cgc94oww.jpg

X-men30cgc94owwbc.jpg

Per an inquiry, this book has not been pressed. Visually, you will be a able to confirm this when inspecting this book while it is in its cgc holder.

Some collectors don't like pressed books. If you are such a collector then the following is offerred to you: If you buy this book and you are not convinced that this book has not been pressed simply return the book to me for a full refund :)

If you are interested in this book, I want to set up a transaction so that you are completely confident in what you are buying.

Would you be willing to accept an offer of $290 for this book ? If so I can send payment by Friday at the latest if that works for you ?

Thanks,

Gregg

You need to send a PM :gossip:

Yes, a PM would have been appropriate. You only have one post and it happens to be on my for sale thread. I will PM you :frustrated:

In defense of gsolol's post, s/he has obvious interest in the book, it's an offer within 10% of your current asking price - there's no overt requirement for a PM offer, particularly for someone who is new to the Boards (registered less than one year ago) and may not be cognizant of unwritten etiquette. If you'll accept that offer, great for both of you. If not, others interested in the book will know what kind of offer is below your threshold.

I say, "no harm, no foul".

In defense of gsolol's post, it's an offer within 10% of your current asking price - there's no overt requirement for a PM offer, particularly for someone who is likely new to the Boards and may not be congizant of unwritten etiquette. If you'll accept that offer, great for both of you. If not, others interested in the book will know what kind of offer is below your threshold.

I say no harm, no foul.

I am glad you interpret the one post this way and in no other way. I hope this is how everyone else interprets it as well.

In defense of gsolol's post, it's an offer within 10% of your current asking price - there's no overt requirement for a PM offer, particularly for someone who is likely new to the Boards and may not be congizant of unwritten etiquette. If you'll accept that offer, great for both of you. If not, others interested in the book will know what kind of offer is below your threshold.

I say no harm, no foul.

I am glad you interpret the one post this way and in no other way. I hope this is how everyone else interprets it as well.

(thumbs u Definitely harmless and view it that way. You mentioned reducing price/listing until a sale is made or interest expressed...now you know there is interest and we have been watching :hi:

Great book, and enjoying the listing :applause: