• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: I miss football SO much...

12 posts in this topic

Anyone else feel my pain?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I love football! But football season means its close to winter again and I dont want to see snow again for awhile!! sumo.gif

Anyone else feel my pain?

Oh yeah.....

I can't stand sports during this time of year. After March Madness ends, all you have is Hockey (which I've never cared for), Baseball (confused-smiley-013.gif), NBA (overpaid players in remarkably boring games) and NASCAR, which I can watch but gets old quickly.

It so bad that I've been watching some of the NFL Europe games.....

Jim

There's football! Arena football! Go Avengers!!!

Somehow, Jon Bon Jovi promoting his brand of flag-football just doesn't do it for me.

I half expect the players on his team to sport ripped yellow spandex pants and 18 multi-colored bandanas.

I love football, yes we have an indoor team playing right now. The rules are a little different but the hitting is much harder. How would you feel after getting tackled on a cement floor covered in a thin carpet all day! Youch!! Anyways nothing like real football sitting in the stands at an outdoor stadium. Nice cold brew, some peanuts a hot chick to your left, a field of men trying to kill each other! Yep bring on the game! thumbsup2.gif