• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EC Fans- Know about this 1966 PB?

3 posts in this topic

In addition to collecting GA comics, I also collect SF paperbacks from the '50s and 60's. I picked up an amazing collection yesterday and while sorting through it, I came across this gem:

tomorrowmid.jpg

Now, I was aware of the Tales From the Crypt and the Vault of Horror reprint PBs, but I didn't know that this one existed. It contains B&W reprints of eight Bradbury stories that were adapted by EC, it has an introduction by Bradbury about EC and comics in general, and a Frazetta cover I've never seen before... Golly!

I also now know that there is a fourth EC PB titled Tales of the Incredible (which I would assume is WS,WF, and/or Incredible SF reprints. Anyone have any more info on this?

There were 5 EC paperback reprints from Ballantine in the 1960's.

Tales from the Crypt and Vault of Horror were horror reprints; Tales from the Incredible had science fiction stories; and Autoumn People and Tomorrow Midnight contained Bradbury adaptations. All had Frazetta covers.