• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ERROR SLABS! The LATEST CRAZE!

32 posts in this topic

submariner34.jpg

That is a classic lol

Imagine my disappointment when I cracked it out and couldn't find the Hulk appearance :mad:

But that Sal Buscema cover is AWESOME. He started young, that guy....

Atlas-era Hulk and Silver Surfer prototypes?

I see the goof on the Angela slab (no Pirate Angela) and the goof on the Swamp Thing date (2-3). Guess I don't know enough about the others to see the mistakes.

It's like "Where's Waldo".

If I'm not mistaken, the error on the Swamp Thing is that it's an Alan Moore story.

I see the goof on the Angela slab (no Pirate Angela) and the goof on the Swamp Thing date (2-3). Guess I don't know enough about the others to see the mistakes.

If I'm not mistaken, the error on the Swamp Thing is that it's an Alan Moore story.

You are correct.

You are correct.

:gossip: It's the date, too.

I feel that errors should be fixed free of charge. This would most likely help to cut down percentage of error slabs.

I agree. It's not like it's a post-slab crack. And It would prevent crazy ebay sellers from marketing them as one-of-kind rare error slabs.