• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SMORE books on the way! SPECIAL CHECK OR MO DEALS

38 posts in this topic

Got the shipping notification today so I will have these all back tomorrow sometime and again will post scans once I have them in hand. Giving everyone a heads up/pre buy opportunity.

All the same ole rules apply, pm's welcome, :takeit: is the front runner, shipping will be free on anything over $150.

Any questions, comments, concerns or otherwise...keep them to yourself :jokealert:

Thanks and here be da list.

Steve

Amazing Spider-man #117 9.6 WHITE $130 --- SOLD

Avengers #55 9.8 ow/w $750

Doctor Strange #178 9.2 white

Fantastic Four #44 9.2 ow/w $200 ---- SOLD

Fantastic Four #84 9.6 WHITE $200

Incredible Hulk #104 9.4 ow $300

Incredible Hulk #106 9.2 ow/w $85 --- SOLD

Incredible Hulk #107 9.0 WHITE $65

Nick Fury #10 9.6 WHITE asking $1000 (AN INCREDIBLY TOUGH BOOK in GRADE, 1 of only 2 now)

Thor #127 9.4 WHITE $450

World's Finest #169 9.4 ow/w $250

World's Finest #173 9.6 WHITE $400

World's Finest #174 9.2 WHITE $65

bro where are all the caps at? next time you start getting the art work off the net to print books up grab some of that hero in the red white and blue that wields the shield.

He's got a time machine, I swear. I PM'd him earlier and called shotgun on his next run. lol

bro where are all the caps at? next time you start getting the art work off the net to print books up grab some of that hero in the red white and blue that wields the shield.

Tell me about it!!! He was supposed to print me up a 9.6 Avengers 93 this time around also! :baiting:

Awesome books as usual Steve (worship)