• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Probably A Board Meltdown Happening In Here- Come In For A Look!

506 posts in this topic

Recap?

UPGRADE Locke & Key #1 in CGC 10 NOW $1499.01

HAVE Locke & Key #2 in CGC 9.9 NOW $60 :o

UPGRADE Locke & Key #3 in CGC 10 NOW $175 :o

UPGRADE Locke & Key #5 in CGC 10 NOW $85 :o

HAVE Locke & Key: Head Games #1 Signed Edition in Signature Series CGC 10 $175 :o

UPGRADE IDW: 10 Year Anniversary in CGC 9.8 $100

HAVE Doctor Who Classics #2(1st L&K preview) in CGC 9.8 $100

HAVE Doctor Who Classics #2 RI variant(1st L&K preview) in CGC 9.8 $250

HAVE Locke & Key FCBD Edition in Signature Series CGC 9.8 NOW $20

HAVE Locke & Key: Keys To The Kingdom #2 RI variant in CGC 9.9 NOW $30 :o

HAVE Locke & Key: Keys To The Kingdom #5 RI variant in CGC 9.9 NOW $30 :o

HAVE Locke & Key: Head Games #1 Jetpack Variant in CGC 9.9 NOW $50 :o

HAVE Locke & Key: Crown Of Shadows #1 Jetpack Variant in CGC 10 NOW $50 :o

UPGRADE Locke & Key: Crown Of Shadows #2 RI variant in CGC 9.9 NOW $30 :o

HAVE Locke & Key: Crown Of Shadows #4 RI variant in CGC 9.8 NOW $20

HAVE Locke & Key: Crown Of Shadows #5 RI variant in CGC 9.9 NOW $30 :o

HAVE Locke & Key: Crown Of Shadows #6 RI variant in CGC 9.8 NOW $20

Rest in Peace Celina. :(

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

Received my package today. Now I've read in this sales thread many posts about the thorough packaging methods of Jerel. I can now confirm that everything people have saying about Jerel's packaging skills is true and then some....slab + paperback packaged in lots of bubblewrap plastic, put in a box and that box was put in another box filled with packing peanuts. It was like opening one of those wooden Russian dolls ;)

Jerel, thanks a bunch ! you :headbang:

Received my package today. Now I've read in this sales thread many posts about the thorough packaging methods of Jerel. I can now confirm that everything people have saying about Jerel's packaging skills is true and then some....slab + paperback packaged in lots of bubblewrap plastic, put in a box and that box was put in another box filled with packing peanuts. It was like opening one of those wooden Russian dolls ;)

Jerel, thanks a bunch ! you :headbang:

:acclaim:

When customs usually sees one of my packages. They say, "Screw it. Too much work to put it back together". :whistle:

Enjoy! :)

Recap?

UPGRADE Locke & Key #1 in CGC 10 NOW $1499.01

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

:baiting:

Saw a nice set of snoweys, I want. lol

You know my first arc is all SS (and some of those thanks to your trading with me AND letting me purchase the premo #1 and #3)... I am happy with my first arc as it is. Letting someone else go for that GEM. :luhv:

So today, there will be no 75% off sales, there will be no additional books, no surprise incentives. Really, no surprises. Suprise overload from surprise center. You will not be getting a signed Joe Hill key or book. This last day is really about me saying thank you. It is my love letter to you.

So today, there will be no 75% off sales, there will be no additional books, no surprise incentives. Really, no surprises. Suprise overload from surprise center. You will not be getting a signed Joe Hill key or book. This last day is really about me saying thank you. It is my love letter to you.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm gonna miss this thread.....

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I'm gonna miss this thread.....

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

'Bout time you stuck a fork in it. :gossip:

Fork you TJ.

:jokealert::foryou:

tjdrink.jpg

I've been glued to my computer for days watching. All the wonderful books you had for sale, the parade of cat pics from their owners, it just makes feel so good inside. :cloud9:

Thanks TJ! :foryou:

oprah_winfrey_final_show.jpg

It is no coincidence that I grew up to feel authentic kindness, affection, validation and trust from hundreds of you all over the board. From you whose names I will never know, I learned what love is. You and this sales thread have been the great love of my life."Signing off: "Well, I say, all sweet, no bitter. And here's why. Many of us have been together for a month. We have hooted and hollered together, had our a-ha moments, we ugly-cried together and showed our cat pictures. So, I thank you all for your aid and your trust in me. I thank you for sharing this yellow brick road of blessings. ...I thank you for being as much of a sweet inspiration for me as I've tried to be for you. I won't say goodbye. I'll just say, until we meet again. :)

Sales thread closed! :hi: