• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daily "Far Side".

13 posts in this topic

My personal fav is the one for the Midvale school for the gifted.

I don't have a picture of it though. sorry.gif

Is that the one in which a kid is trying to push the door when the sign says pull? confused.gif

Is that the one in which a kid is trying to push the door when the sign says pull? confused.gif

Yup. That's it. hi.gif

Does anyone know if Larson ever sells his original art and if so where and for how much?

Thanks

I asked this the other day, but got no response other than they are one of the more expensive strips (if you can find them).

I'm still on the look, and will notify you if I find anything. thumbsup2.gif

also, try the farside collection called: The complete farside. Its a very heavy, 2 book hardbound set (must weigh 30ibs) with every varside strip larsen has ever done on nice thick stock paper, by year and in full color.

also, try the farside collection called: The complete farside. Its a very heavy, 2 book hardbound set (must weigh 30ibs) with every varside strip larsen has ever done on nice thick stock paper, by year and in full color.

Thanks for the heads-up, but I already got it (Xmas gift). A must-have for the die-hard fan. cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Yup. That's it. hi.gif

Get it on a T-Shirt!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15687&item=3908649055&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Yup. That's it. hi.gif

Get it on a T-Shirt!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15687&item=3908649055&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

That's the one! That cartoon is a classic, one of my favorites of all time. grin.gif

Yup. That's it. hi.gif

I had that one on a T-shirt. Always got a good reaction from the folks who saw it. The one with "God at his computer" and his finger reaching for the "Smite" key was another popular T-shirt.