• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A-Z, dem Golden Age books are coming!

398 posts in this topic

Weird Terror #2 VG+ Marquis DeSade, torture & demonology $110

:takeit:

here is your scan...it is vg to vg+ range (not sure how I missed updating)...

so, please confirm if you want or not (thumbs u

weirdterror2.jpg

Weird Terror #2 VG+ Marquis DeSade, torture & demonology $110

:takeit:

here is your scan...it is vg to vg+ range (not sure how I missed updating)...

so, please confirm if you want or not (thumbs u

weirdterror2.jpg

Confirmed (thumbs u

^^

I believe I will have catman 1-33a available early next week...have to run a few issues by some folks first, then will make them available here on the boards before NY

I believe I will have catman 1-33a available early next week...have to run a few issues by some folks first, then will make them available here on the boards before NY

That's what I've been waiting for............. :wishluck:

Are you gonna have 28 and 31? Or are they already spoken for? :popcorn:

Are you gonna have 28 and 31? Or are they already spoken for? :popcorn:

I have multiple 28's, so at least one will be sold, though it might be purchased before it makes it to the thread, as I promised some individuals "first chance"... same with 31