• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jhutton2 feedback thread
1 1

83 posts in this topic

Another great seller! I just finished my first deal with Jason, and everything went as smooth as I could have hoped for: accurate grading, great pricing, 1st-rate packaging, and friendly communication. I'd be happy to pick up something from him again anytime. (thumbs u

Purchased two hg books from Jason, an FF 133 and a House of Mystery 174, both sought after upgrades, and I could not be happier. Amazing books, accurately graded and carefully shipped. Many thanks Jason, I look forward to next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

R

I just purchased a HT form Jason.

It arrived fast and safe, and looks every bit as nice as described.

Perfect transaction form start to finish.

I hope buy from Jason again.

Thank You sir (worship)(worship)

Bought some bronze age slabbed goodness from Jason.

Package arrived quickly and securely. Looking forward to our next deal. (thumbs u

Recommended to anyone, deal with absolute confidence. :applause:

Edited by Yosemite

Picked up a nice stack of bronze age horror from Jason recently, and the transaction went perfect as always. Everything was graded accurately, priced great, and shipped promptly with top-notch packing, and Jason is a pleasure to talk to as well. I'm always happy to buy from him. (thumbs u

Purchased several SA and BA Marvels from Jason's last sale, great books, great deals and everything shipped quickly and safely for 100% satisfaction. Many thanks Jason, I'm very happy to be a regular customer, and until next time (thumbs u

Cheers,

R