• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

jhutton2 feedback thread
1 1

83 posts in this topic

Purchased a TTA 41 from Jason's last thread. Beautiful book, carefully graded, promptly and safely shipped. I am very happy to be a regular customer, top of the line friendly customer service. Many thanks Jason, a pleasure as always. :)

Cheers,

R

Bought and sold books with Jason many times. Jason is one the Board's best - deal here with 100% confidence.

My latest purchase Witches Tales #1 CGC 8.5.

Thank you again for a perfect transaction (worship)

Purchased 5 significant books from Jason, including Planet 1.  Excellent packing, fast shipping, and great communication.  In short, everything went smoothly and I am very pleased with our transaction.  I look forward to future dealings with Jason.

Just bought a really nice Planet book off of Jason and I am very pleased with it. His communication and packaging were top notch too. 

He is a credit the boards and will not hesitate to do business with him in the future. 

Just purchased some early ASM for my run.

As always the grading was spot on.  The books shipped fast and were professionally packaged to withstand all the rigors the USPS could deliver.

A fine gentleman to deal with, as long he is selling I will keep coming back!!

Thank You again Jason(worship)

I am super thankful for having found Jason on these boards. Books were at a terrific price and I am so damn glad ÙI have some beautiful new Fawcetts for my collection. Plus, him being a fellow Canadian really helped when it came to shipping (and avoiding customs). Great comunication too.