• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Still waiting for my McFarlane SS from the last Desert Wind Comics Opportunity

426 posts in this topic

The problem I see is this:

DWc is trying to run a facilitator service as a company/business, which is virtually impossible.

???

How hard is it to ensure that your customers are aware of what's going on with their books? It's no different than running any other company - if the customer service needs outgrow your company, you either hire more people or stop providing the service.

:headbang: just like how CGC brings in more witness on big shows.

In one of my earlier posts I pointed out that no one is perfect. None of us. Sometimes when it comes to submitting SS books complications arise. Everyone needs to understand that. There's no guarantee as to when your book(s) will show back up at your door. If a little patience goes a long way then more goes even further. This is a hobby (at least for me) not a life or death situation.

PS Pirate... I exercised the ignore user function on you last weekend so if your post was aimed at me, and I'd guess it was, you may as well be talking to a brick wall. At one time I know you were a witness, I don't know if you're still acting in the capacity of facilitator. If you are I would think you would conduct yourself a little more professionally if you're considered a representative of CGC. A facilitator taking potshots at other facilitators doesn't seem like something they would really approve of seeing.

DWC on vacation until Dec. 6 and would not respond to this particular thread - thread was locked December 2-5.

Now unlocked (Dec.6).

fixed that for you :)

A facilitator taking potshots at other facilitators doesn't seem like something they would really approve of seeing.

not a facilitator, so suck it.

Yes we have returned from our vacation and DWC will respond in length once we are finished taking care of business with our customers. Thank you to those who waited patiently for our return and for those that did not, thank you for living up to our expectations of you. So in the meantime have fun.

Yes we have returned from our vacation and DWC will respond in length once we are finished taking care of business with our customers. Thank you to those who waited patiently for our return and for that did not, thank you for living up to our expectations of you. So in the meantime have fun.

Not the best way to thank your customers... :P

I would personally like to apologize for those that did not patiently wait for your return...they should know better

naits

kringle01

MLMeade

HuBu

Ultra Ambient

Yes we have returned from our vacation and DWC will respond in length once we are finished taking care of business with our customers. Thank you to those who waited patiently for our return and for that did not, thank you for living up to our expectations of you. So in the meantime have fun.

I would personally like to apologize for those that did not patiently wait for your return...they should know better

naits

kringle01

MLMeade

HuBu

Ultra Ambient

+1

naits

kringle01

MLMeade

HuBu

Ultra Ambient

Actually JJ, I was not talking about ANY of my customers. I was referring to the others that felt the need to pile on.

naits

kringle01

MLMeade

HuBu

Ultra Ambient

For all I know, my transaction is complete with them. Book is at CGC and I have the invoice number. All my post was about is the review of the process (if you read my wall of text, this would have been obvious. you should have known better :) ).

Your first words is what this thread is about...

For all I know...

The base of any discussion in this thread boils down to how are customers of any facilitator kept in the know. Not just DWC but all facilitators.

When 5 people come into a thread and discuss 16 month wait times, not knowing where their item sits currently and lack of communication that is a problem that effects all of SS.

If this thread didn't happen how can any progress be made to make it better?

I certainly hope that people continue to update getting their books from any facilitator. Public opinion and discussion is a powerful tool.

My reply to DWC was reading how I and others understood it. People not being patient were not living up to their expectations or else it was a slam to others that were asking questions in the thread. Either way, not the gracious way to fall on your sword.

+1

It all falls back to customer service as a whole, whether it being DWC, NYComics, GACollectibles, the Suicide Squad (aka the sketch opp guys) ect. The domino effect can ruin a business, I've seen it first hand.

For all I know...

The base of any discussion in this thread boils down to how are customers of any facilitator kept in the know. Not just DWC but all facilitators.

When 5 people come into a thread and discuss 16 month wait times, not knowing where their item sits currently and lack of communication that is a problem that effects all of SS.

I certainly hope that people continue to update getting their books from any facilitator. Public opinion and discussion is a powerful tool.

My reply to DWC was reading how I and others understood it. People not being patient were not living up to their expectations or else it was a slam to others that were asking questions in the thread. Either way, not the gracious way to fall on your sword.

I just want to be lumped with those impatient guys. :P

Thanks for apologizing for me, but it is unnecessary.

For all I know...

I just want to be lumped with those impatient guys. :P

Thanks for apologizing for me, but it is unnecessary.

Understand...

So,

news update: DWC is very kind and responding quickly, and do what I wish.

Also got Pictures of my sketches...that makes me feel better and I'm happy, that I know what I'll get.

That is the way I like.

For all I know...

Looks like most of this will not be allowed under the new rules so hopefully these issues will disappear. There should also always be an option of a customer being able to submit books under their own account so they can track it at anytime.