• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week in Sufunk's Pedigree Avengers collection

578 posts in this topic

Woohoo! I sold a HG under copy of mine and was able to parlay the profit into THESE :banana:

You guys know that I absolutely LOVE the Suscha News books so I could not possibly be more psyched!!! Selling a book that isn't really in my focus anymore and being able to get these (and hopefully a few more) with the profit is awesome beyond words for me :cloud9:

av108suscha.jpg

av109suscha.jpg

av112suscha.jpg

av114suscha.jpg

av120suscha.jpg

av123suscha.jpg

av128suscha.jpg

You da man Jason! (thumbs u

PLEASE!!!

YOU are da man! That freaking Curator 37 you just got puts all these together to shame! That copy is insane! (worship)

Feel free to post that and any other Avengers Peds that you get in here! I love my Suscha 37 but that 9.8 Curator is mind boggling :ohnoez:

You da man Jason! (thumbs u

PLEASE!!!

YOU are da man! That freaking Curator 37 you just got puts all these together to shame! That copy is insane! (worship)

Feel free to post that and any other Avengers Peds that you get in here! I love my Suscha 37 but that 9.8 Curator is mind boggling :ohnoez:

Jason .. this is your thread, and I appreciate the offer to post books here (I really do), but you have a heck of a collection going, and I for one don't want to interrupt what you are sharing with us. It's great stuff! I just want to sit back and enjoy watching your collection grow. Thanks!

If you don't want to post any of yours, that's cool but please don't think your infringing on anything if you do. I said in the very 1st post that I wanted people to post their Avengers Pedigrees also. I love seeing all of them. Having only gotten into the Peds recently, I haven't seen the vast majority of them so I'd love for more people to throw their Peds in here to see them.

It's your cAll and I understand since I would kind of feel the same way but like I said, I LOVE seeing them all and I especially love seeing the über HG early ones like you just got (worship)

Man, you boardies are KILLING me with all these great deals! I'm rapidly running thru what i saved up by not buying anything during the 4 months i was away!

Latest buy from the AWESOME Adam(filter81) (worship)

:cloud9:

Avengers6CGC94TC.jpg

You're killing us with all these gorgeous books. Was that in Filter's sales thread? Cause if it was I missed it, and may have jumped all over it myself. :baiting:

Nice pick-up Jason! (thumbs u

Thanks!

Actually, this book wasn't in the sales thread but went on behind the scenes. Even though it annoys some boardies for some reason, the one upside to me always posting my new books is that most people know me and what i'm looking to buy. I must get 5 pm's a day from boardies either offering me books for sale or just giving me a heads up to an eBay link for something they think i'd like.

That's definitely one of my favorite things about the boards and what i missed most. Obviously, there are a lot of schmucks on here( most people consider me one of them! :acclaim: )but theres also a hell of a lot of good guys that love the hobby and are always looking out for other people and trying to help you out :cloud9:

I'm EXTREMELY happy with the purchase especially considering i actually had two different 9.4ow/w #6 deals i was mulling over. Neither was a Pedigree and i was just trying to decide between the two when Adam offered me this Pedigree copy for practically the same price i was going to pay for a non Pedigree copy.

Most of you know already but just in case you dont know him or have never dealt with him, Adam(filter81) is a GREAT guy and definitely right at the top of the cream of the crop dealers (worship) No possible way you could go wrong buying from him! (thumbs u

Man, you boardies are KILLING me with all these great deals! I'm rapidly running thru what i saved up by not buying anything during the 4 months i was away!

Avengers6CGC94TC.jpg

Beautiful NM #6, wow.

BTW, I'm calling for grader's notes now, one's a Suscha News book.

Avengers6CGC94TC.jpg

Beautiful NM #6, wow.

BTW, I'm calling for grader's notes now, one's a Suscha News book.

Better not be an Avengers!!! :sumo::baiting::sumo:

lol

Thank god! (worship)

I was actually shocked that he accepted my "best offer" on them cus i was fully prepared to hit the BIN also. Now if i can just get 3-4 other people to stop uying my Avengers Peds i'll be gold :banana:

From CC last night. I was hoping i'd get a few more but HOLY mess were some issues getting INSANE prices! I'm talking double to triple gpa! :o

I was glad whoever bid up the rest didnt need these issues and i got them for decent prices :cloud9:

av56sus.jpg

av88sus.jpg

av9196sus.jpg

av104sus.jpg

av110sus.jpg

av111sus.jpg

av116sus.jpg

av118sus.jpg

av121sus.jpg

av122sus.jpg

av126sus.jpg

av130sus.jpg

These two were a board buy from the esteemed paperheart (worship)

Av31GR.jpg

AV47gr.jpg