• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mr Sneeze' feedback thread

67 posts in this topic

Purchased a slabbed ASM 122 and 8 raws from Kaspar, including a Weird Science and an FF 23, my first with Kaspar and I'm very impressed. The grading is tight and indeed all the raws are superior copies for their respective grades. Customer service is friendly and professional, the packing perfect and shipping prompt and hassle free. Many thanks Kaspar, I look forward to doing this again. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

I received a pile of Fantastic Fours from Kaspar. All the books are as described or better! The packaging was superb and the shipping was very quick. Communications with Kaspar were excellent; a real pleasure to deal with. Thanks Kaspar! I'm looking forward to more transactions in the future. :acclaim:

Purchased a decent group of FF's. Packaging was superior to anything I've seen in a long time. Kaspar made great effort to make sure the books could safely make the trek from Canada to Pennsylvania. :applause: Books were accurately described and in line with my grading standards. Thanks again Kaspar!! (thumbs u

Kaspar Rules. Not only did I just discover that we have very similar tastes in music but he's (and his Brother) a super guy and a great Boardie. Another member who makes this Board roll like it should. I think this is his 27th purchase with me and I can't be more grateful for his patronage. Thanks again Brother and enjoy your books (thumbs u

Purchased several FFs from Kaspar's last thread, my second transaction and even better than the first. The books were all expertly graded, the customer service above and beyond the call of duty. I am very grateful Kaspar, many thanks and I look forward to next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

I picked up a couple of Westerns from Kaspar without any issues at all. Throughout the entire sale he had great communication keeping me up to date.

I hope to buy from him again in the future!

Kaspar bought some Marvel square-bounds from me and the transaction was smooth as silk. Thanks for your purchases! Nice to meet you and I hope we can buy/sell something again in the future.

I think I never had the opportunity to leave feedback for Kaspar, so doing it now: I purchased a few SA FFs from him last year, tigthly graded and at great prices, including an insanely sweet #31 which was downgraded because of a corner crumpling but looks just awesome… :cloud9:

Many thanks my friend! (thumbs u

Purchased 5 books from Kaspar's last thread, including a hg Hulk 122 and an FF 41. Always careful grading, perfect packaging and friendly service. Many thanks Kaspar, for another great experience. (thumbs u

Cheers,

R