• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FIREFLY's Feedback Thread

62 posts in this topic

Julio made my first transaction on these boards a great experience, he even threw in a few goodies with my purchase. Can't thank him enough, great communication, excellent packing and super nice guy to deal with

look forward to dealing with him in the future

Bought a bunch of Image Expo goodies from Julio. The stuff got in here in like 2 days which is ridiculous (I think he drove the Mail Truck himself).

And I kid you not, the incredible packaging would have kept Houdini from escaping!!

(thumbs u :headbang:

I too received some books from the image expo from Juilo..

He even went as far as looked for a couple books for me there.. Can't ask for a cooler boardie and when getting the package you always know it will be safe. And the extra he throws in are always something of interest.

Thanks again. :headbang:

top notch job by julio. All books are 9.8 locks and packaging was great. He sent from cali on a sat, i had them in ky on monday.

Fast well packaged, got a few modern raws from this guy. No complaints, well done sir!

Julio is the man! :headbang:

I purchased two books and they arrived safely in excellent packaging and in great condition like he described. It was a pleasure chatting with him and the transaction was smooth sailing!

Kudos to you sir!

(thumbs u