• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TC33 Kudos/feedback

57 posts in this topic

Bought a raw Superman #4 for a reasonable price from Terry. Solid page quality, above average pmail communication, fast 4 business day USPS priority shipping to Canada. Shipping may have been faster by a day, as I figure Customs held parcel for a day to assess me a tax which was expected. Recommended international comic book vendor. :yeehaw:

On 1/1/2023 at 10:07 PM, Cornelius The First said:

Made a timed purchase, and it couldn’t have been easier. Great communication, packaging, and description of the book. Buy with confidence! Thanks again! 

Raw High Grade MS 5 1st Ghost Rider from an original owner collection I purchased!  Glad you enjoyed the book!   ***Follow up, buyer was so happy after CGC grading, he just sent me the scan, my grade was spot on, White pages, super vibrant colors, what a beauty!

MS 5.jpeg

Edited by TC33

I purchased a High Grade X-Men #4 CGC from Terry. I mailed him a check for the item, he let me know right when he received it, his plan for depositing(immediately), messaged when it cleared with a tracking number and picture. It arrived perfectly packaged a few days later. I would definitely recommend this seller and I hope to do business with him again in the future. Buying these pricey keys online from people you don't know can be nerve racking - but Terry makes it all good and smooth!  Thanks buddy!

Nick

I purchased X-Men 14 9.6 for a great price. He’s a generous seller.  I sent him a personal check (which was my preference) and once it cleared, he sent the book out immediately-great communication throughout. Book was expertly packed. Don’t hesitate to purchase from Terry!

On 1/18/2023 at 5:03 PM, Shivabali said:

I purchased X-Men 14 9.6 for a great price. He’s a generous seller.  I sent him a personal check (which was my preference) and once it cleared, he sent the book out immediately-great communication throughout. Book was expertly packed. Don’t hesitate to purchase from Terry!

Most people can't grasp the magnitude of this 5 figure purchase without seeing this scan to know how truly rare this book is in this grade!  :jawdrop:   Congrats, that book is a real beauty!   (worship)

xmen 14.jpg

Received ASM #4 CGC 8.0 from Terry and it arrived quickly and exactly as advertised. Gorgeous book. Pleasure to do business with, will buy again!