• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forumite of the Year takes a break

70 posts in this topic

oh that was easy to find, good thing I read about transplants wardrobe

I'm just happy you can read.

:baiting:

The two went out the door together, so it was a subject they both had in common. Transplant's shorts that is.

Unfortunately, Wally's "Notify" button has a direct link to a sensor that gives Arch 200 volts to the nutsack.

Has it been proven that Nerf is hitting the notify button?

Unfortunately, Wally's "Notify" button has a direct link to a sensor that gives Arch 200 volts to the nutsack.

one can only assume on these boards.

Are you high?

:cloud9:

How did Transplant win forumite of the year? I seem to have missed his overwhelming contribution to the boards. Seriously, what did I miss?

I have nothing against Transplant. He seems a little confrontational at times but you can say that about many of us. Still puzzled how he won though.

How did Transplant win forumite of the year? I seem to have missed his overwhelming contribution to the boards. Seriously, what did I miss?

I have nothing against Transplant. He seems a little confrontational at times but you can say that about many of us. Still puzzled how he won though.

It was Nerf that won it, dingdong.