• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harrison Ford presale at CA starting friday.

184 posts in this topic

So if you had to decide between an Indiana Jones or a Star Wars comic to get signed which one would you select?

I was going to do a Blade Runner #1.

Presumed Innocent GN.

I'd love to have one, because it's HANN SOLO! :o but $625 is a bit crazy! This is not for me Celeb Authenticsss.

And seriously, they haven't even got the RDJ comics signed yet, so I think they need to fulfill previous promises before offering new ones :shrug:

You should ask CGC if the John Cassaday books were signed yet.... and how many other signings have they offered since the due date was for those books? Oy.

:wishluck: Hoping an underwhelming response leads to price reductions.

They've reserved 250 autograph spots for Ford. That's a lot of green for a lot of people. So I am with you. :wishluck:

I've been wondering all week what to sell if they came in as high as $450 which was my top limit. CA made the decision quickly for me and I appreciate the fact I don't have to agonize now.

Right there with ya.

Sell a Moore 9.9 KJ and buy 10 Ford's...that's a good trade...come on.

Wrong kind of Ford....I'm thinking mabye THIS kinda Ford! :acclaim:

ford_mustang_gt_520_geiger_text_2.jpg

So you are saying you'd trade it for some sweet rims, huh? hm

DUDE...now THATS Funny.

Seriously...all the lol emoticons on the net can't show you how flipping hard I am laughing!

Mmmmmm.....rims.......

...waitaminute..... :think:

I would pay $450 for my own comic and that's the absolute highest. I would prefer in the $400 range to be honest.

I guess I would bite at 450 for my book. 350 would have made me happy. Anything over 450+ = forget it.