• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harrison Ford presale at CA starting friday.

184 posts in this topic

Thanks. My son really likes it. We go to conventions and he sees some of the people that signed it then comes home and stares at it for a while.

It was put together before he was born.

E-bay will probably have a few that will sell for $1,500. And Die-Hard Star Wars Fans will pay this.

Those die hard Star Wars fans have had access to Ford's signature for over 30 years.

If they are CGC SS fans AND Star Wars Die Hards they may pay it.

If they are just Die Hards they may like something like this for about the same price....and they'd have Lucas, John Williams, Alec Guinness, Frank Oz and James Earl Jones to go along with Ford, Fisher and Hamill et al.

SmallSWAutos.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

Thanks. My son really likes it. We go to conventions and he sees some of the people that signed it then comes home and stares at it for a while.

It was put together before he was born.

wow, between this and your trophy walls + your general OA, you have to have one of the greatest collectibles collections in the world......congrats Chris!

I really want a Harrison Ford sig and I've been reading the back and forth in this thread since it started. I don't have the money, but was finding ways to stretch and figuring how much overtime I would need to pull it off.

Then it hit me. I still don't have a Michael Collins signature and his hovers in the $600 range. Before you Google it, he was the Command Module Pilot on Apollo XI. Before you Google that, it was the first manned moon landing, he remained in orbit while Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin went to the surface. I've been collecting astronaut autographs for longer than I've chased after movie stars. On top of that, Michael Collins actually did something. He was a part of history and not just American history, but human history. I haven't pulled the trigger on him yet and I'm thinking about spending even more on Harrison Ford?

I love Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Blade Runner and a host of other movies Mr. Ford has been a part of. I would be beyond thrilled with a CGC SS book from him, but what has he really done? He's entertained us, not that this is a small feat, but it seems foolish to spend that kind of money on him when I haven't spent it on Mr. Collins which I consider (I know many will disagree) to be a far more important figure.

I HATE to miss out on this. I figure it's a one time deal and that makes it even worse. Honestly, though, I can't see working overtime and spending time away from my family to come up with the cash to give a multi millionaire. Maybe if the money went to charity it would be different, but even then, that's a whole freakin' lot of money.

A parsec was a measurement of distance equal to approximately 3.26 light years.

I looked it up lol

I looked it up too. :sorry: