• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harrison Ford presale at CA starting friday.

184 posts in this topic

Thanks. My son really likes it. We go to conventions and he sees some of the people that signed it then comes home and stares at it for a while.

It was put together before he was born.

wow, between this and your trophy walls + your general OA, you have to have one of the greatest collectibles collections in the world......congrats Chris!

Thank you, very nice of you to say. I don't think my collection is world class by any means, I have some friends that make my stomach hurt that their art and props are so damn good, but I really enjoy everything I have been lucky enough to add throughout the years.

I'm a little late to the party on this one but I just wanted to say that this has to be one of the coolest collectibles I've ever seen.

Chris, I totally know where your son is coming from. I'd be staring at that masterpiece all damn day.

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Damn IT he was my grail of Grail's for signature Series!

Even though the redemption tickets are sold out you can still preorder CA's own CGC SS 9.8 Star Wars Tales and Indiana Jones/Crystal Skull comics.

Chandler, stop reaching so far to pat yourself on the back.

You're not Reed Richards.

How about you take care of the people that are hounding you for their books that have been "missing" in the system for well over 18 months and counting.

Don't make me post examples either.

Really Rich? You want to go there? Go ahead Rich, but you might want to check with CGC before you open mouth and insert foot. You never know what kind of Pandora's Box you might open Rich.

I'm just saying don't hurt yourself, your arms don't stretch that far back.

At least I don't post constant attacks on people. I guess it is wrong of me to let people know about the good things we do for everyone.

No attack on my part. I was just curious as I've never seen you post anything along the line of, "Sharon and I had a hot date the other night. It got so wild I blew out both my hearing aids."