• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TMNT

68 posts in this topic

Who's got 'em? Who has had them graded? 1-4 that is.

Grading is still a little expensive... but I've got 1-4 in multiples. Probably about 5 copies of #2, 3, etc. #1s are third printing though. Rest are 1st printings. Also have maybe 20 copies of Fugitoid, Raphael, etc.

only 2 cgc copies (unrestored on ebay so far.) A 6.0 went for 500+. Todays 7.0 did not meet reserve but almost hit 700. Based on these numbers exceeding the 9.2 overstreet mark even with the huge bump to 450 this year, what should a 9.4 sell for?

I sold my CGC 9.6 OW copy of #2 about a month ago for $225.

I should have set the BIN higher on that one.

foreheadslap.gif

It's raining TMNTs. Not hard to pick up any of the four, 1st prints, if you're just willing to spend the money. Slabbed is a little tougher, but only because hardly anyone slabs them, not because they're rare.

Find a copy of Visions 1-5, Grendel 1-3 (original Hunter Rose mini), Flaming Carrot Comics #1 (not the regular comic, its predecessor) at all, much less in grade, and I will personally send you a no-prize.

Just saw a CGC 9.4 TMNT 1 up on comiclink, priced at $3400. To be quite honest I thought the first one available for sale would have a heftier price tag.

Wow, that is a sweet book. It's probably not priced higher since there is another 9.4 in the Census. Otherwise, I think it would have been priced higher. Still, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see someone snap this one up for the asking price before long.

Of the list I mentioned, I only have Visions 3, and TMNT 3 & 4 myself. I also just recently scored a Grendel #1 (!) for the bargoon price of $115. I just may give myself that no-prize!