• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FFB is nuts.

65 posts in this topic

This is getting just as bad as the "cap 80" thread..but for some reason I keep coming back to read everything..what's wrong with me?

i just stopped by for the first time in mouths.........................what's wrong with me?

This is getting just as bad as the "cap 80" thread..but for some reason I keep coming back to read everything..what's wrong with me?

i just stopped by for the first time in mouths.........................what's wrong with me?

jawdrop.gif

I have been completely vindicated thanks to a story I heard that I am not allowed to share. Just thought I'd throw that grenade out there.

AND IT'S 100% TRUE.

:o

...and I need to post it cryptically on an internet chat forum to validate myself!

:eyeroll:

That was for your benefit, Roy. You are almost always on the wrong side of these issues, so I just wanted to keep it consistent for your sake.

I know a lot about Cal but I know more about human nature, and I don't need to create any negativity about anyone out of the blue to make myself appear better.

You owe the guy an apology for what you said in the other thread because you chose the wrong words.

Anything after that is irrelevant.

God can we let this die...right after ffb gives Cal the apology he deserves.