• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotflips will be set up at booth #2932

6 posts in this topic

We will be set up accross from Artist Alley as usual. This year we will have four booths as we have some really nice new products for you to store your supplies in.

Not only will we have our regular inventory of Toploaders, Bags, Boards, Boxes and EGerber Archival products, but we will now have a huge assortment of Portfolios for you to store your Original Artwork and Prints, and Strathmore Premium Paper and Sketchbooks so you can have for favorite artist sketch for you before you store it in a Portfolio or Toploader.

We will also have a comics from Bargain Bin comics to about 4 CGC boxes of Gold to Modern.

Of course, we will have our Exclusive Zenescope Grimm Fairy Tales Halloween Editiion Variant done by Artist Billy Tucci:

GFTHOTFLIPS.jpg[/img]

See you all at the show and hope everyone has a great time!!

Jeff and Charles

Hotflips is a great guy with a bunch of great stuff for sale. Be sure to give him a chance at your business, you will be happy you did. I don't need a lot of stuff but as my collection grows, Hotflips will be the person I turn to when I'm in need.