• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

how could xforce have been low printed? big push with major characters. is it actually short printed? or seller hype?

It is short printed compared to Volume 1? (shrug)

then we can call the bible short printed too

how could xforce have been low printed? big push with major characters. is it actually short printed? or seller hype?

Now you are talking, put me down for five King James copies, and the Gideon variant edition!!

Now you are talking, put me down for five King James copies, and the Gideon variant edition!!

:roflmao:

Good luck. :wishluck: That's a tough version to find in original dust jacket.

Just pulled a set of Marvel: The End (the Thanos one) out of a dollar box ($6 total) at a shop I rarely hit. That seems to be pretty hot as a set at $30-$35. Sure, it's only 2X cover...these copies are really pristine too. I'd really like to read it, but heaven forbid I crack a spine or something.

Also pulled an Ultimate X-Men 1 out of same dollar box....was psyched about that thinking it was still a $20 book, a little disappointed when I see what that is up to in the market now. Wondering if the collectability of Ult X-Men is going the way of X-Treme X-Men. Once cancelled, quickly forgotten.....

Just pulled a set of Marvel: The End (the Thanos one) out of a dollar box ($6 total) at a shop I rarely hit. That seems to be pretty hot as a set at $30-$35. Sure, it's only 2X cover...these copies are really pristine too. I'd really like to read it, but heaven forbid I crack a spine or something.

Also pulled an Ultimate X-Men 1 out of same dollar box....was psyched about that thinking it was still a $20 book, a little disappointed when I see what that is up to in the market now. Wondering if the collectability of Ult X-Men is going the way of X-Treme X-Men. Once cancelled, quickly forgotten.....

Marvel: The End is a good read. Anyone who enjoyed Infinite Gauntlet will love the story line. At least I did. I'm not surprised that the set still seems to fetch $30 - $35 online. My two cents on the matter.

Marvel: The End is a good read. Anyone who enjoyed Infinite Gauntlet will love the story line. At least I did. I'm not surprised that the set still seems to fetch $30 - $35 online. My two cents on the matter.

I only ever read the TPB, but yes, I liked it as well... much better than Infinity Abyss and Infinity Crusade

Are the Marvel: The End books in NM/MT, 9.8-like condition? If so, would u be willing to part with 'em :baiting:

K.

I have a set of Marvel: the End in super nice shape.

Pat

Is the set in NM/MT, 9.8-like condition?

K.

Is it heating up on ebay?

:signofftopic:

I think it's heating up on the boards lol

K.

And here I was giving issues of it as FREEBIES in my thread. lol Seriously though, this series has ALWAYS sold well, and is relatively difficult to complete. All of the STARLIN THANOS works sell very well.

Hey there gang,

IDW publishing's Ninja Turtles TMNT #1 VARIANT 1:50 KEVIN EASTMAN hand drawn SKETCH Cvr RI D are the hottest modern's in a decade.

Do a completed search of eBay listings, it's astounding.

For ALL the boar-dies keeping score, I believe this puts me WAY ahead.

Of the 24 copies I received, $450 was my highest sale. ( That pays for a lot of Ratchet & clanks)

I expect the J Scott Campbell sketches to do great too.

( my Danger Girl variant ships this week & it "IS" breathtaking AND setting shop sales records)

dangergirl1.jpg

Luther Strode

Sacrifice

Web Of Spider-Man #129

Knightfall

All hot. ( but you guys KNEW that)

Sorry to hear about the rash of suspensions on this system recently.

Kinda.

Your pal, good ole-

Edited by LarrysComics