• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

On 11/6/2021 at 10:45 AM, littledoom said:

:screwy:

On 11/7/2021 at 7:26 PM, PeterPark said:

#50 goes for a little something.. the rest shouldn't add up to that amount

On 11/8/2021 at 2:01 PM, Dimebag_D said:

Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time issues are selling nicely, especially the Retailer Sketch issue for #1 (2010)

<a href='https://www.ebay.com/' class='notreplace' title='' target='_blank'  style=Ebay Wheel of Time Screen Shot.png">

That retailer is pretty hard to find 

while the Dynamite books reprint and pick up from where the Dabel Brothers books started those (the Dabel) are the ones to get 

On 11/7/2021 at 9:26 PM, PeterPark said:

$45 a book? Nah. Another eBay seller really overestimating the value of their stuff, probably making the mistake of basing their prices on what some eBay sellers charge and not what these books actually sell for.

On 11/8/2021 at 7:49 PM, Shawn Everidge said:

$45 a book? Nah. Another eBay seller really overestimating the value of their stuff, probably making the mistake of basing their prices on what some eBay sellers charge and not what these books actually sell for.

O.o

That's an auction sale.

lol

:facepalm:

On 11/9/2021 at 9:52 AM, littledoom said:

We can assume it was a shilled faulty auction

Maybe.  But if so, whoever was doing the shilling is an absolute m***n.  If I’m putting a floor bid in, $450 is ridiculously optimistic, and if I’m the 3 feedback guy, just how high would I think I could push the final price before I won my own auction? lol

On 11/9/2021 at 12:26 PM, 500Club said:
On 11/9/2021 at 10:52 AM, littledoom said:

We can assume it was a shilled faulty auction

Maybe.  But if so, whoever was doing the shilling is an absolute m***n.  If I’m putting a floor bid in, $450 is ridiculously optimistic, and if I’m the 3 feedback guy, just how high would I think I could push the final price before I won my own auction? lol

Think this is part of the problem.  These insufficiently thoughtless people are trying to test things like Go Collect to see if they can falsely drive the price up to super inflated prices to bump the value. So even if they win their own auctions, when they relist they can try to get more money. :facepalm:

Apologies if this has been asked before. I had no idea the Hip Hop variants from Marvel had appreciated so much in value - Does anyone know which is the most expensive? - Thanks!

*** Nevermind found it on KCC

Edited by MV
found what i was looking for