• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

On 11/12/2021 at 12:36 PM, littledoom said:

X-Men Adventures 1 1992.. gald I held onto mine. I think this can actually go up more. Closer to $30

I have this. I have no idea why 

On 11/12/2021 at 11:36 AM, littledoom said:

X-Men Adventures 1 1992.. gald I held onto mine. I think this can actually go up more. Closer to $30

Thanks for posting this. Looking back in my collection database, I just realized I have a newsie...gonna have to pull it to see the grade potential.

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

On 11/12/2021 at 12:36 PM, littledoom said:

Is this the 1st Morph?  
Was the comic some time after the show? 

Favorite part of the show?  The cracked out fast intro. 

Patrick 

On 11/12/2021 at 1:52 PM, littledoom said:

UFF 21-23 moving again, I knew they’d get a show

I didn't want to share it earlier because I hadn't gotten a shipping notice yet, but now I did - I was browsing eBay on Thursday night (before the Friday Disney+ announcements), and I wanted to see what UFF 22 was going for. Right place, right time - a new listing popped up while I was looking. Seller listed UFF 21-23 and 30-32 for $25 BIN plus $6 shipping. Looked great in the pics; fingers crossed. I hit BIN and made payment as fast as I could. I was shocked - UFF 22 alone was going for that much or more at that time.