• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

On 1/19/2022 at 6:31 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

Just won a 9.4 CGC on DIG for $40. Sure it's only a 9.4, but at the same price or less than most raw copies, I figured, why not? I have a few raw copies but this will be my first graded copy of cover A. I have a 9.6 of the variant as well.

Yes, it too is one I need. (So broke) Peacefully awaiting time and patience.

Congrats!

On 1/15/2022 at 9:54 AM, 500Club said:

Yup.  Remarkable for a character that has been woven so deeply into the Bat and DC mythos in the last few years.

Yes no brainer. I always pickup 655 when I see them on the cheap. I don't even like bratty Robin but I have to admit he's popular. 

On 1/15/2022 at 8:48 AM, IbukiLord said:

On 1/15/2022 at 9:54 AM, 500Club said:

On 1/7/2022 at 12:49 AM, Troy Division said:

Johnny Favs and Filoni have taken their opportunity flip our perception of who or what the Tuskens raiders are.
A little like 'Dance with Wolves' but I find it interesting.
It'll jump the shark if the one trainer / badass Tusken ends up being a love interest though...

I am hoping they bring back that badass Tusken. I heard that was a female, but I never occurred to me. I was secretly hoping it becomes A Sharadd Hett, but we'll see. I hope Filini keeping that one in his back pocket for a payoff in the future. 

Hulk 3 is starting out selling very well. I was going to avoid it entirely then all my local shops sold out yesterday. 
1/25 already $50 book and climbing. I prefer the Homage cover.

Sandman 10 is a very overlooked book. I made very healthy profits on the sale of that book multiple times. 

On 1/21/2022 at 10:55 AM, fastballspecial said:

Hulk 3 is starting out selling very well. I was going to avoid it entirely then all my local shops sold out yesterday. 
1/25 already $50 book and climbing. I prefer the Homage cover.

Sandman 10 is a very overlooked book. I made very healthy profits on the sale of that book multiple times. 

Sandman ??? is there anything that can be said. I have the Delerium, 1st, might have just as well got it off my chest. (out of my collection.)

still. It isn't the hill I want to die on to keep it lollollol dust that jacket man! Keep'em those readers.

On 1/19/2022 at 1:26 PM, awakeintheashes said:

New releases from this week doing well

- Moon Knight #7 (Cover B)
- Venom #4 (ASM #300 homage cover) - Cover A probably isn't too far behind
- Strange Academy #15

From last week:
- Star Wars #20 (cover A) is starting to heat up. The 1:25 variant is doing quite well also.

The past 30 days have been a fantastic spec pre-order month. Miss Minutes Timeless 1 has been the biggest winner price-wise, but this past week has been the best from a number of wins perspective. Hopefully this continues throughout 2022, and that DC/Image/Boom/etc. can get in the game. 

On 1/22/2022 at 10:58 AM, kimik said:

The past 30 days have been a fantastic spec pre-order month. Miss Minutes Timeless 1 has been the biggest winner price-wise, but this past week has been the best from a number of wins perspective. Hopefully this continues throughout 2022, and that DC/Image/Boom/etc. can get in the game. 

I’m banking a little on the second print of Timeless with the 1:50 Miss Minutes cover as well, but it may not have as much of an impact.

Edited by Lord Gemini

It should be heavily ordered, but I pre-ordered 50 copies for the 1:50 just in case.

I don't know how far everyone looks ahead, but might be a good time to add a few Skybound X #1 Tillie Walden Clementine cover while they are still cheap.

On 1/22/2022 at 8:55 PM, littledoom said:

Was the Miss Minutes cover a ratio incentive variant or a cover B type variant?

It's an unlimited order all you want variant.  

There are numerous variant and I believe one ratio variant. 

On 1/22/2022 at 11:31 PM, kimik said:

I don't know how far everyone looks ahead, but might be a good time to add a few Skybound X #1 Tillie Walden Clementine cover while they are still cheap.

I grabbed a bunch of this cover and its incentive - and still pick it up when I see it in a shop. Is something new happening with the character? I haven’t paid attention.

Edit: I see she has a new comic coming out. Missed that announcement. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 1/22/2022 at 10:41 PM, awakeintheashes said:

I grabbed a bunch of this cover and it’s incentive - and still pick it up when I see it in a shop. Is something new happening with the character? I haven’t paid attention 

https://screenrant.com/walking-dead-clementine-book-one-preview/

On 1/22/2022 at 11:31 PM, kimik said:

It should be heavily ordered, but I pre-ordered 50 copies for the 1:50 just in case.

I definitely picked up a few of those myself.  I have 3 copies of the clementine variant I believe, and 1 copy of the 1:10;  all of them 9.8 candidates.  I have 6 or 7 copies of the 2nd print, which I like even more just from a cover art standpoint.  The 1:25 2nd print may be the one to get as how many stores ordered this 2nd print based on the cover price?  And how many of those ordered 25+ to qualify for the incentive?

Edited by gradejunky