• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

On 1/28/2023 at 7:31 PM, fastballspecial said:

Last of Us issues are selling briskly. I am sold out of now of all issues and the TPBs as well. 
Their print runs are so low I doubt all find anymore copies either.

Nice. Now I just have to find the few I have left.

On 1/26/2023 at 4:31 PM, CheeseFrog said:

Asking the wrong guy - I'm just a hoarder, and will look for any excuse and opportunity to buy everything up :P

Well, I do like to sell to be able to justify the purchases of stuff I have a longer term outlook on. The wife wants me to keep my comic money relatively self contained.

On 1/31/2023 at 12:25 PM, littledoom said:

The Authority 1 and Batman 655 are about to go nuclear

To add to your post expect to see Stormwatch #4 First Apollo & Midnighter to see some action. I also just picked up another graded 9.2 Batman 655. Total of 3 graded newsstands I have. 

On 1/31/2023 at 4:20 PM, ThothAmon said:

I wish (and try) although sometimes it’s fun running into a forgotten IH 181 or FF 48. 

You run into "forgotten" copies of IH 181 and FF 48 often? :sick:

I wish I had that happen to me.  I've never owned either of those books, period.

Edited by gradejunky

As soon as I saw the announcement, I ran to the 'Bay to see if there were any deals on Batman 655 in 9.8.  Not a book I track, I noticed they sold recently for $160-$200, so note to self, target around $200.  Others were listed BIN for $300, but they're dreaming.  So I thought.  I checked back later tonight, and the $300's all sold, and now someone's listed a BIN for $500.  Now I'm having FOMO about not getting the $300 ones, but hoping maybe they overpaid on spec hype (only because I didn't get one).