• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

On 3/15/2023 at 7:41 AM, FlyingDonut said:

You should just dump them to me then. I'll offer you 25 cents cash on the dollar right now. US money, not that pink Canadian stuff.

hm

Edited by kimik

It will be interesting to see what stinkers Key Collectors calls the trending 20 comics of the week tomorrow (I don't pay for a subscription).  I'm sure it will be mostly uber key books since there really is nothing resembling hot in the marketplace right now.

On 3/23/2023 at 12:14 PM, 1Cool said:

It will be interesting to see what stinkers Key Collectors calls the trending 20 comics of the week tomorrow (I don't pay for a subscription).  I'm sure it will be mostly uber key books since there really is nothing resembling hot in the marketplace right now.

Deadly Neighborhood Spider-Man #5 has been doing pretty well since it was released a couple weeks ago. 

On 3/23/2023 at 12:27 PM, awakeintheashes said:

Deadly Neighborhood Spider-Man #5 has been doing pretty well since it was released a couple weeks ago. 

It is a pretty sweet cover!

On 3/23/2023 at 11:14 AM, 1Cool said:

Something is always selling well. I never blurb much until I have sold out or cant get any of a hot book lol. 

Based on show sales, these are hot books as I sell through multiple copies at each one:

Trailer Park Boys Get An Effin Comic #1 - $20

Batman Three Jokers #1, #2, #3 - $10-$12 apiece or sets of #1-3 for $25-$30

Artgerm B cover variants from $10-$25 depending on the cover

Silver Surfer Ghost Light #1 Planet of the Apes variant.  I sold one less than a day after listing for $12.  I had to press it to get it to a 9.4.  Was about 8.5 beforehand due to a long indent on FC from dist. shipping and a NCD fold at the top corner that was pretty large.  There are some sales for up to $15-20, but I decided to price that copy a bit lower to see if it would move quick, and it did.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=silver+surfer+ghost+light+1+apes+variant&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&rt=nc&_odkw=silver+surfer+ghost+light+1+variant&_osacat=0&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1

surferGhostLight_#1 Apes_9.4_fr.jpg

Here is an odd one that I've never seen- ITW - In The Works 2.  I guess it is a preview book for the Haunted Mansion series from SLG that predates the Marvel run.  The mini from SLG is pretty scarce, and copies of the last few issues are really low print and can go for good coin.  This preview is probably a unicorn in the wild.

ITW - In The Works 2

Sold:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=ITW+-+In+The+Works+2&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5338314175&toolid=10050&customid=1000&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

For Sale:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=ITW+-+In+The+Works+2&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5338314175&toolid=10050&customid=1000&rt=nc

Haunted Mansion SLG sales:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=haunted+mansion+slg&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1