• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,751 posts in this topic

What's the deal with the ASM (vol 2) #19? Is it another of those little know low print runs? Or are they just never in NM condition? I've tried to snag one or two just out of curiosity, but they've always went for more than I was willing to pay for something I knew so little about...

What's the deal with the ASM (vol 2) #19? Is it another of those little know low print runs? Or are they just never in NM condition? I've tried to snag one or two just out of curiosity, but they've always went for more than I was willing to pay for something I knew so little about...

I'm lumping it in with ASM 430-431 as being viewed as a relevant book in the "dead era".

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SPIDERMAN-430-431-Silver-Surfer-Possessed-Carnage-NM-9-4-SET-/350509752605?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item519c02611d

I'm lumping it in with ASM 430-431 as being viewed as a relevant book in the "dead era".

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SPIDERMAN-430-431-Silver-Surfer-Possessed-Carnage-NM-9-4-SET-/350509752605?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item519c02611d

There's a few more Amazing Spiderman issues that always pull 2X to 3X Cover Price or More that are from the "Dead Era".

Here's a list of them.

Amazing Spiderman Vol.1

#403, 408(Variant), 410, 416(With Cards), 430-431, 432 (Wanted Poster Variant), 434, 435, and 438-439.

and

Amazing Spiderman Vol.2

#1(Sun Burst Variant), 1(Dynamic Forces Variant), 19, 21-29, and 36.

There's a few more Amazing Spiderman issues that always pull 2X to 3X Cover Price or More that are from the "Dead Era".

Here's a list of them.

Amazing Spiderman Vol.1

#403, 408(Variant), 410, 416(With Cards), 430-431, 432 (Wanted Poster Variant), 434, 435, and 438-439.

and

Amazing Spiderman Vol.2

Thanks, I really appreciate the work.

Edited by ComicConnoisseur

Here's a list of them.

Amazing Spiderman Vol.1

and

Amazing Spiderman Vol.2

ASM V2 21-28 is always hit and miss for me. 25 does very well in newstand non ehanced form because its print run was nothing.

ASM 432 Wanted always sells well for me

Marvel Legend ASM 437 Sells well for me too because its a very tough find.

416 I find with cards alot or I am just lucky I guess.

Here's a list of them.

Amazing Spiderman Vol.1

and

Amazing Spiderman Vol.2

ASM V2 21-28 is always hit and miss for me. 25 does very well in newstand non ehanced form because its print run was nothing.

416 I find with cards alot or I am just lucky I guess.

The 400 White cover sells for way over guide, the 408 variant is amusing to buy at LCS's who think its the regular edition.

Here's a list of them.

Amazing Spiderman Vol.1

and

Amazing Spiderman Vol.2

416 I find with cards alot or I am just lucky I guess

High grade copies of that book go for crazy money. But if you have a high grade copy with no cards. You can always find a low grade copy with the cards and then put the cards in the high grade copy because the card insert isn't stapled in. You can lay the book open and carefully slide the insert out. Then just as easily as it was to remove the insert you can put the insert in the high grade copy. Because of that I won't buy a CGC 9.6 or 9.8 until the prices come down on them.

You might want to pay attention to what's NOT hot on e-bay right now

sorry not interested in Larry Variants

This x10. That is unless we can get a Larry variant with that little black boy with the saying "Thats Racist" under it. Then I might buy a Larry variant.

Can anyone post a picture of those cards from ASM 416, because I've never heard abouth those inserts.

The cards come in a clear cellophane insert. The insert isn't in the center of the book, it's located about 1/4 of the way into the book and goes thru to the other side. Each side of the insert contains 1 card. The insert contains 2 cards total. The insert isn't stapled in the book. So it can easily be removed with out damaging the book.

Here's a list of all the books that Contain the same kind of card insert.

Amazing Spider-Man #416

Cable #36

Excalibur #102

Incredible Hulk #446

The Sensational Spider-Man #9

Spectacular Spider-Man #239

2099: World of Tomorrow #2

X-Factor #127

X-Force #59

X-Man #20

Each Title contains different cards. But each issue will always have the exact same cards in it. Example = All the Incredible Hulk #446s will always have the same 2 cards in it. All the Amazing Spiderman #416s will always have the same 2 cards in it.

This x10. That is unless we can get a Larry variant with that little black boy with the saying "Thats Racist" under it. Then I might buy a Larry variant.

Some would consider that rascist. Practice what you preach. My 2c

Jerel

Jerel

+1

Jerel

+1

+2

Jerel

I think that's stretching it a bit, Jerel.