• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Incredible Hulk # 2 (V-4)- Sketch cover- I've seen this book sell in E-bay auction's three times for $145 1-200 variant

You know, the Hulk is supposed to be seven feet tall - by sort of reckoning, that's a 40 foot shark.

We are talking about a seven foot monster capable of bench pressing mountains here. Who says the sharks aren't bigger in the Marvel universe. I'm just sayin'... :whistle:

Glad to see this thread is alive and I love this info. Thanks to my fellow boardies for sharing.

Today I sold:

Batwoman #0 - $17

Batwoman #0 1:10 Variant - $16

I was thinking about that particular issue... it was supposed to be an ongoing series (or a mini series atleast) but since the reboot... it became a one shot series......OR did the new 52 continue on with the storyline???

also, how come the regular issue is more than the variant one ?? or was that just a fluke?

Batman Adventures 12 is seeing a rise again due to Suicide Squad.

$25-50 for a NM copy at auction.

Jericho Sets(1-6) are still selling well at $40-50 even after the series has been cancelled. I think this set will stay selling well due to people watching the show thru Netflix and then realizing the next season is only in comics.

Tate's Comics exclusive Star Wars: Dark Times - Out of the Wilderness 1 has been fetching good money usually $70+. I believe it was limited to 500 copies, many of which were signed for people who were at the store during a Dark Horse weekend.

How many copies of Hellboy The Fury 3 retailer incentives were made? There is one on E-Bay right now for $300 and I don't remember seeing any other copies prior to this one.

Tate's Comics exclusive Star Wars: Dark Times - Out of the Wilderness 1 has been fetching good money usually $70+. I believe it was limited to 500 copies, many of which were signed for people who were at the store during a Dark Horse weekend.

Someone at Tate's must have found this stash of copies while getting the store stocked for Christmas.

They look minty fresh (as if never put on the shelf / out for Dark Horse day)...

I quickly bought all of them.

6551276085_8a49a9ce70_b.jpg

OK, let's get this thread back to books that are Heating Up On eBay!!

Uncanny X-Force #2-5 are still hot!!

This is crazy. I found a copy of #4 in a back issue bin at a comic/video game shop here locally that had been bagged and boarded and minty fresh. I paid 25% less than cover. Posted it on ebay and in less than 2 days the bid is up to a little over $20!

What's the drive behind this team? Is it because deadpool, wolverine, and x-23 are all in it?

Someone at Tate's must have found this stash of copies while getting the store stocked for Christmas.

They look minty fresh (as if never put on the shelf / out for Dark Horse day)...

I quickly bought all of them.

6551276085_8a49a9ce70_b.jpg

So, was this comic truly limited to 500 copies? I also acquired 10 copies of this comic for cover price (most bought directly from Tate's and also in terrific condition, but I also acquired a few from a member of the Dark Horse boards) which makes me question if this was really limited to 500 copies. Also, I've never seen the "common" signed issues. Maybe the non-signed issues are more common.

Regardless, if you bought these for cover, you did really good. I saw many of these comics sell on E-Bay for quite a bit.

Edited by rjrjr

How about they start their own thread on that junk and leave this one to comics? That way we can actually have a modern heating up thread that wont get locked?

Hard to believe this topic could result in the first locked thread, let alone two!

ibtl :insane:

Noted. :wink:

Incredible Hulk # 2 (V-4)- Sketch cover- I've seen this book sell in E-bay auction's three times for $145 1-200 variant

You know, the Hulk is supposed to be seven feet tall - by sort of reckoning, that's a 40 foot shark.